Chapter 11

We both woke up on the dirt bathroom floor. Adam and Ben were still asleep. And, I could still hear the paparazi outside. "They are still waiting." I told her. She sighed and looked under the cabinates. "What do you need?" I asked her. "Something entertaining." she laughed. I looked with her. "Towels, toilet paper, crayons, plunger..." she began naming things. "Crayons?" I said confused. She shrugged. "Notepads!" she cheaered. "Whats so good about notepads?" I asked. "That means we can draw, do riddles, play games, etc." She happily said. "I have a riddle." I told her. She nodded. "You have made it to the end of your adventure and their are two doors. You must choose one. But, behind one of the doors is slow, painfull, death. Behind the other door is treasure. Outside of the doors are two guys. Both know the correct door but, one of them always lies and one is always truthfull. Now, heres the riddle; you have one question to ask and you can only ask the question to one of the people. You dont know which guy tells the truth and which one lies. What question do you ask them?" She thought for a while then pouted. "This is hard!" and I nodded. Then she finally said "You would ask them which door to open!" I shook my head "you wouldnt know if you asked the one that lies or the one that tells the truth." She sighed. "Just tell me!" 

A/N:

Sorry for the authors note in the middle of the chapter but, the riddle above ^^^ is a real riddle. And, I'm about to give away the answer. So... if you dont want to know, DONT READ AHEAD! You can think about it for a while. If you want to know... enjoy! Oh, and thanks everyone for the awesomly great comments and all the reads! K, bi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded. "You would ask: What would the other guy say was the right door?" She looked confused. "If you asked the truth teller then he would tell you what the liar would say, so the thruth teller would tell you the wrong door. Then, the liar would say the opposite of the truth so he would say the wrong door, also. Then you just open the door they dont tell you to open." She nodded, a little confused. But, I think she got it. Then Ben started to wake up. "Are the paparazzi still out there?" He asked, annoyed. Amber and I both nodded. Then Adam woke up. "Im going out there and telling those stupid paps to leave!", stomping over to the door and yanking it open. We could not see out the door but Adam just started laughing. We all walked over to him and saw Lily and Samantha standing at the door. "Lily Alex Daniel and Samantha Victoria Espina! You are in big trouble for tricking us! Go sit in the corner!" Amber joked. "We assumed you were asleep so we waited!" Lily laughed. We all thankfully walked out of the bathroom and plopped down on the beds.