Chapter 1

2 Years Later

I was laying in my hotel room bed at 12 o' clock at night watching Pitch Perfect on my laptop. Yes, I watch the movie I star it 2 years after filming. I was mouthing along and singing along the whole movie. When it got to the a capella finals scene at the end there was a strange echo to Jesse's voice. Only his for some reason. When Benji sand Magic by BOB it stopped and I just continued to sing along. Then there was a knock on my door. I was so confussed. Who would be at by door in the middle of the night? I angrly got up and walked to the door. I peeked out the door and saw a guy in a blue hoodie and sunglasses. I opened the door more and asked "Who are you?" They ignored the question and said "So, are you a fan of Pitch Perfect?" I was really confused and just stared at him. He laughed and said "What?" I angrly said "You came over here at midnight just to ask me if I liked a movie?" He smiled and said "You were keeping me awake with your singing so I figured I would just ask." He sounded really familiar. "Were you singing along too?" I asked him. He looked worried and nodded. "You sounded just like Jesse." I said laughing. He pulled up his hood and looked down. I assumed he was cold so I invited him in. He cautiosly accepted and we sat down on my couch. "Since you are a fan of the movie", he asked "who is your favorite character?" "Definatelly the blonde first Barden Bella." I said. "Why her?" he laughed. "Well, I dont often tell people this the first day I meet them but I played her in the movie." "Oh thats cool! My favorite character is Jesse." "Skylar Astin? He was my friend when we were filming but then we kind of... Never mind." I started to say. "Kind of what?" he asked. "Well, seperated. I havent talked to him since." i sadly said. "You knew him? proove it!" I pulled out my phone and showed him that Skylar's number was in my adress book. "How do I know thats really his number?" he asked. I cllicked on Skylar's number and texted him "Hey its Amber from Pitch Perfect." All of a sudden his phone beeped. He pulled out his phone and texted the person back. Then my phone beeped. "Haha this is funny its like your texting me." I said and read Skylar's message. "I remember." he had sent. "Do you think that means its a bad thing that he remembers?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Why do I ask you these things? We just met?" He laughed and said "We didnt exactlly Just Meet." Then he pulled off his hoodie and sunglasses. I was in shock.