Chapter 8

"Seven minutes in heaven!" I shouted. "Ok, how do you play?" Lily asked. "So you all sit in a circle and spin a bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on is chosen to go into a closet for 7 minutes with a person of the opposite gender, chosen by the person who spun the bottle." They all understood and agreed. "Aslo, you can't bring in anything except your bodies with clothing." I added. "Ok. You can start." said Samantha. I spun the bnottle and it landed on Adam.

~Adam's POV~ 

Me? Oh great. "I choose Adam and Lily." I smiled. She seems weird. We both stood up and walked into the closet and sat down. Then Ben shut the door. Luckily the closet light was on. We sat there in silence for a minute than I finally said "So what do you want to do?"  "Uh I dont know. Get to know eachother." Lily suggested. I nodded. "Hi. Im Adam DeVine. I played Bumper in Pitch Perfect back in 2012." I said. "Oh cool! Im Lily Daniel. I animate on a 1 million or more suscribers youtube channel." "Cool. Ben was Benji, Skylar was Jesse, and Amber was a Barden Bella." I said. "Wait! Skylar is Skylar Astin?" She asked suprised. I nodded. "Amber used to have a huge celeberty crush on him when he was 16." She laughed.  "So, do you sing?" I asked her. "No way." she said. "Oh. I do." I said. "So does Amber." She said. "And Ben and Skylar." I added. "Does Amber play any instruments?" I asked. "A lot. Ukulele, Guitar, Violin, Vocal, and Piano. What about Skylar?" She asked. "All I know of is Piano and vocal." "Cool. So.." She said. I shrugged.

~Lily's POV~

"Lets talk." he said. "Nah. Lets make DeVine babies." I joked. He laughed and said "You like thoose kind of jokes?" I nodded. "Cool me too." We talked about that kind of stuff until Ben opened the door again. "Can I spin?" I asked Adam. He nodded and it landed on Amber. "Amber and." I said then Adam finished "Skylar!" 

~Amber's POV~

Skylar and I left our phones in our spots and sat in the closet. Then Adam closed the door. "Why are you mad at me?" Skylar blurted out. "You know why. I told you." I answered. "Moment of truth." Skylar said. "Im jelous. Yes. Im jealous because I dont want to loose you." Skylar said. "And..." I said. "I make sure people know were just friends because I thought thats what you wanted." He said. "Oh. Im sorry. I apologized. "And im not embaressed around you. I just dont want another papaazzi story." He said. I smiled for a second then said "Why cant the world know?" "Because the world wont forget about Kathryn and believe we broke up." he said. "Oh." I laughed. "Well than im extra sorry. I said. "I'm sorry too. I know I was being a jerk to you." He said. Then I remembered the car ride. "Why were so mad after I saved your butt?" I asked. "Because you kissed Ben and Adam." He answered. "It was to proove a point. It ment nothing.

~Skylar's POV~ 

"Amber, I cant help but be jealous." I said. "Why she asked me." I took a deep breath. "Guys are always staring at you and checking you out." I said. "Not enough for me to notice." She smiled. "What guy wouldnt want to date a beautiful girl like you?" I said. She smiled and said "You." "What? I love you, Amber." i said. "I wish I could say that back but your not my boyfriend." She said. I could tell she was saying all of this for a reason. "I wish I was. I would be one lucky guy." I said. "And I would be one lucky girl." She said back to me. "Amber, will you go out with me?" I asked her. "Yes. Yes I will Skylar!" she said. I pushed a hair in front of her face behind her ear and came closer to her face, kissing her lips. I drifted away after a few seconds but with her hands she pushed my head back to hers and we kissed again. This felling was different. But better different. This kiss was special. Because now I know shes mine. 

~Amber's POV~

I never wanted this kiss to end. Sparks flew this time. We eventually both broke away and I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "And I love you too." I said. Our faces were so close that our lips almost touched again. Right as they did touch Samantha opened the door. "I knew it! They were kissing!" Samantha yelled. We quickly pulled away. "Nothing was happening." I blushed. "In my opinion everything was." Skylar said. "Where should me and my girlfriend sit?" Skylar asked rhetorically. "Girlfriend?" Everyone said at the same time. "Not just girlfriend but beautiful girlfriend." Skylar smiled. Staring into my eyes. We drifted together again for one last kiss. Our lips touched again and I pulled Skylar closer than we had ever been. And it felt great. When we drifted away he put the bridge of his nose against my forehead and whispered "Your perfect."