Chapter 3

Do I tell Skylar about this? He probably already knows. What about his girlfriend? Will she understand? What do I do? All of these questions with few answers came to me. I decided to ignore the problem untill Skylar brought it up. I went on Youtube and saw nigahiga and pbpproductions (Mike Tompkins) had posted new videos. I started watching them when a loud banging came from the door. I peeked through the peep hole to see a worried Skylar. I opened the door and he came in and paced around the room. I decided to act like I never saw the article and asked him "Whats wrong?". He walked over to   the computer and turned off the Mike Tompkins Feel Again/Dog Days Mashup video. He angrily typed in www.StarWeekly.com/gossip/Skylar_Astin_mystery_girl. "You rememberd the address?" I laughed. He ignored my comment and pointed to the computer screen saying "This is whats wrong!" I gasped acting suprised and ran over to the computer. "But thats not true!" I protested. "Were just friends". "No one is just friends to the paparazzi. Its always much more." he explained. I nodded in agreement and scrolled down the page. The truth behind Skylar Astin. Read the next subheading. Just a few weeks before this,"Skylar was found wieh another girl. Is this player more than just a player? Could Skylar Astin possibly be cheating on girls?" I read aloud. "What? No!" Skylar responded in shock. "What is my girlfriend going to say about this?" He asked rhetorically. "Is that the only thing you care about?" I mumbled. "What?" he asked. I shrugged. "Nothing." i lied. "I do care about you." he said. "I just dont want to be known as a "Player" to the world." I sighed. "I can tell your worried more about Kathryn." i said. "How do you know her name?" he asked. "Its in the article! I swear!" "but thats on the next page." "I guessed?" He angrily turned to me. "If you already read thee article, why didnt you tell me about it?" he yelled. "I didnt want you to get worked up over nothing... I care." i smiled. "Im now known as a player to the world! This is not nothing!" He yelled. "Well maybe its more to me too!" I yelled back. His voice got quiet. "What do you mean?" "Well, maybe I dont want to be seen with you!" I yelled, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Amber, I'm sorry." He said. "You dont get it." i whispered. A tear slid down his face. This was the first time I had seen him so sad. "You dont care about anything except the fact that Kathryn might brake up with you or get mad." I said calming down. He pulled me into his arms and said "I care about you more." he whispered, softly kissing my forehead then walking out of the room. I was so confused. When I hear his door room shut I noticed he had left his phone on my dresser. I picked it up and started to bring it to him when I noticed he had a message from Kathryn. I read it. All it was was a sad face. I decided to read the whole conversation.

Kathryn: Hi sweety.

                                                                                          Skylar: Hi. I have something important to tell you.

Kathryn: yes?

                                                                                          Skylar: This just isnt working.

Kathryn: I cant believe ur braking up with me.
I thought u <3 ed me!                                                    Skylar: Theres someone else. Im sorry.

Kathryn: I knew you liked her! >:(

He broke up with her... for someone else. I locked his phone and knocked on his door to return it. Someone else. Could it be me?