(1)

"GET YOUR LAZY BUM OUT OF BED!" My brother Cam yelled.

I just groan and cover my head, then scream "HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE ME CAM!" I look at my phone to see that it's Thursday, then I close my eyes and snuggle into my bed.

I hear a door open and heavy foot steps in my room. "Cameron! I swear if you do any-" I was cut off by freezing cold water dumped on my bed. "You were saying!" Cam smirked at me.

I get off my bed and say "I was saying would you like a hug?" While smirking I run and jump on him.

"Your wet!" He whines.

I roll my eyes. "Wonder why"

He pushes me off and I land on my butt, "I don't know about you, but I still have school."

I groan at the thought of going to school.

After Cam leaves I get in the shower, wash my hair and body, Then I get dressed.

I put on my 'I'm punk rock, I do what I want.' tee, tore up boyfriend jeans, 'Idiot' flannel, gray 5sos Benie, low converse, and a 5sos necklace. If you haven't noticed yet, I love 5 Seconds of Summer. But I Love Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum.

I also put my faded purple hair in a bun, I need to die it again.

I run downstairs and grab a piece of watermelon gum and sit down to watch tv.

"Macy! Get in the car or your walking" Cam yelled walking out the door. I walk to his Audi R8, richy right, stupid doctor family. "Took you long enough!" He scoffed.

"I'm punk rock, I do what I want!" I quote.

"Shut up"

He pulls out and drives to school, when we get there he walks over to his 12th grade friends and I walk over to my 11th grade area.

I hear the usual voices and "looking good Mac!"

I roll my eyes, "I know right" I also hear whistles, let me tell you something.

I have had one boyfriend in all of my 16 years of existence, and I won't have another one until I meet 5sos, but with my parents I won't.

They don't want me to be a 'punk rock child' I mean I get really good grades and do basically everything they want, but I all I ask is that I can meet 5 seconds of freaking summer.

.
.
.

You know that time when your best friend isn't at school?

Yep that's now, especially in class, It's so boring. "Macy baby, lets go out?" James coos, I absolutely do not like him.

"Wanna say the answer with me?" He sighs, we've been through this 100 times.

"But your not Michael Clifford" He mumbles.

I nod "Good boy!" I turn and pay attention to the lecture.

"And so I want you guys to read me a passage from a book that your reading, starting with Macy!" The teacher says and I nod, and take out my book I've read a thousand times.

"Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. But we forgive him. We forgive him not because he had a heart as figuratively good as his literal one sucked, or because he knew more about how to hold a cigarette than any nonsmoker in history, or because he got eighteen years when he should've gotten more.'
'Seventeen,' Gus corrected.
'I'm assuming you've got some time, you interupting bastard.
'I'm telling you,' Isaac continued, 'Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more actually aware of his own physical attractiveness.
'But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.' "