(4)

This Stinks! This is an outrage! Why? You ask, oh because, their making me wash out all the dye! They found out it was temporary dye, and they've wash my hair twenty times just so I have my natural Blonde hair. "This looks so much better!" Sage the stylist says. I pout like I'm five, "Sure" I mumble. "Okay, you are in high school, correct?" I nod "Then girl, act like it!" Sage says. She is in her mid 20, I keep pouting but nod. "Okay we're gonna curl your hair, Then do your make up, after that were gonna give you too Kimmy she will give you your outfit." She says then gets started.

*6 hours later*

~Luke~

It's been six hours! My Twitter has been blowing up with, what ever an otp is. Maybe it means Odd Toothed Person or Orange Tomato Pears! Right now I'm waiting in our dressing room for rehearsal. I hear the door knob jingle I look up to see a really cute blonde. Her eyes are like a Bright gray, I smile at her she laughs. I know that laugh, "Macy?" I ask, she nods tucking a hair behind her ear. "You look-" I was cut off by Calum "YOU LOOK WOW!!" He screams, "holy jea-" I was cut off agian. "Holy bajebus!" Macy screams, "Would you people let me talk!" I scream, they nod. "You look good Macy Grace" I compliment. She blushes then Michael walks in and says "Woah, who is the babe?" We didn't tell him she would be here. "It's Macy!" We all say, He looks confused, "What? Macy had blue hair and why would she be here?" We all smile, "She is going to sing a song with us" he smiles "Can she sing?"

~Macy~

"Can she sing?" I huff "Can I sing? Luke and Cal tell um!" They smirk and Tell him everything. "She is that good!" Michael exclaims. We all nod, I wish Mia were here. I'm gonna admit I'm nervous, I'm gonna sing with 5 Seconds of Summer. On their first tour, what if I ruin it? "Guys, It's thirty minutes till concert time!" Some dude yells. "Do you have a first act?" He asks, they point to me. "She is also going to sing with us!" Calum chirps in. He smiles to him self, "Okay well what's your name?" He asks looking at his clip board, I think what do I want to be known as "Macy Grace!" Luke says before I could talk. "Okay Macy Grace your on in twenty minutes!" I smile at the name. "Thank you Luke Robbert!" I hug him.
()()()

It's two minutes till I go out, I hear lots of good lucks. "Macy can I talk to you after the show?" Michael asks scratching his neck. I nod, "Show time, Macy I was so right!" Luke says coming up to Michael. Michael and I look confused "You do make a hot blonde!" I laugh "Sorry Luke I don't date my best friends" I laugh and take a deep breath, "I will introduce you, if you want" Michael offers, I nod "Sure, thanks" I reply. Michael walks out on stage they scream, "Okay, this concert is a little different. My friend Macy grace is gonna sing a few, then we get on she will sing with us also." Michael says. The scream and I walk out on stage, They scream. "Okay I'm gonna sing three songs the first one is I'm a mess right now, by Ed Sheeran." I grab my guitar.

Oh, I'm a mess right now, inside out
Searching for a sweet surrender but this is not the end
I can't work it out, how
Going through the motions, going through us

And oh, I've known it for the longest time
And all of my hopes, all of my words
Are all over written on the signs
When you're on my road walking me home
Home, home, home, home

See the flames inside my eyes
It burns so bright I wanna feel your love, no
Easy baby, maybe I'm a liar
Before tonight I wanna fall in love
Put your faith in my stomach

I messed up this time, late last night
Drinking to suppress devotion, with fingers intertwined
I can't shake this feeling, now
We're going through the motions, hoping you'd stop

And oh, I've only caused you pain, you know
That all of my words will always be low
Of all the love we spoke
When you're on my road walking me home
Home, home, home, home