(10)

~Macy~

As I lay there next to Jc in the hospital, I think how much of a scary person Michael looked like. Jc is asleep, he had been for a little bit now, I hear the door open and see Luke with Michael following. "Hey" Luke gives me a small smile, I smile back "hi" He takes a seat next to the bed. "So, this is the famous Jc?" He whispers, I nod. Jc moves a bit then I hear him mumble something, "What?" I ask, he laughs, "I said, Good Night" he says, I frown "Your going back to sleep?" He laughs again. "No, it's like saying Good Morning except it's night time" he smiles and I smile back. "So, Macy I have a question" he says and I nod "Ask away" He grabs my hand, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I laugh, "Yea, I'm sorry! I really am" I say and he just nods, "Who is the lucky mate?" he asks, "His name is James Ken" I say he smiles, "Okay, if this James dude breaks you heart, then call me" he winks and I laugh, someone clears their throut, "Uh, guys wee still in here" Luke say, I laugh "Sorry Lukie Pookie" I say and kiss his cheek, he blushes "Awe, macky wacky!" He say I snort laughing. I'm so attractive, "That-isn't-a cute nickname!" I laugh, he rolls his eyes, " Whatever!" he says flipping his invisable hair, I laugh. "I've never noticed how cute you accent is!" I say. He laughs "I know my accennt is cute" he says. I glance at Michael, then at my deep purple wrist. "You could at lease say sorry!" I mumble to Michael.

"Ya, I could.'' He shrugs

"Your so flipping rude!" I exclaim.

"I know" He says taking his phone out of his pocket.

"You know I could call the cops for Assult?'' I say, his eyes jerk up to mine.

"You wouldn't'' he says.

"and Jc could press charges" I add, Jc smirks and nods.

"Fine, I'm Sorry that I hurt you guys." He finally says.

I look at Jc and smirk, "Ya, sure you are!'' I say and my phone rings, its James. "Excuse me" I say and leave the room.

Phone call starts: J=James M=Macy

J- That Michael, dude is F-

M- freaking

J- sorry Babe, well I heard what happend are you okay?

M- Ya just a bruise on my wrist

J- I will flipping kill him for leaving a mark on my girlfriend!

M- Its okay, I already have some tricks up my sleeve!

J- Okay, I have to go Bye

M- Okay, I miss you

J- miss you too

Phone call ends

I walk back inside and see that Jc is getting ready to leave, ''So where are you going to stay?" I ask, He looks up and says "Oh just a hotel, because I'm Visiting my aunt." I nod. I wonder why he dosent just stay with his Aunt, it could be really personal. Like that time in 7th grade, I was hanging out with Mia and cody when my friends were talking about this movie we thought was cool, when this girl walked up to us,

Flash back

"Ya that part was so funny, I loved the part when-" Cody had said, but got cut off.
"Hello My name is Niomi, I could help but see how cute you are!" She said and I looked at her weird what kind of 7th grader says that. "Um, I couldnt help but see how much of a stalker you are!" I say and cody laughs, grabing my hand. We had only held hands a couple of times, "Ew! your with Her!" Niomi screams, "Uh, Ya she is my girlfriend" He says in a Duh tone.

"Well why? When you could be with me" She says flipping her hair.

"Well, Why not, weh you could be with the person that is already your girlfriend!" Cody says.

"How about you take a hike Barbie!" Mia Buts in, I love my bestfriend.

"Who are you Her lesbian Bestfriend!" Niomi says looking bored.

"Yass! Wanna kiss I mean your a lesbian so why not" Mia plays along with her stupid lie,

"I am not a lesbian! You D-" She starts,

ell."You just need to back off you idiot! First of all, My best friend isnt a lesbian! Second Cody is my Boyfriend! An ddthird if you even dare come near me or my Bestfriend, or boyfriend, I will slap you before you can call anyone any of your lies!" I yell.

Flashback over

See that is a story I wouldnt tell anyone, because what type of idiot whould think there middle school relationship would last. I mean we all whish and dream but eather you lucky and your dreams come true or you be like me. Unlucky. "Hello? Macy!" Jc brings me out of my trance. "Um, sorry what?" I say they all laugh except Michael who is standing by the door looking annoyed, "If you dont wanna be here you can flipping leave!" I say rudely. "Ya I could but Luke is my ride" he shrugs, "Well you have feet you can walk!" I say while helping Jc. He goes to grab my wrist and I flinch, "Dont touch me!" I recoil from his touch. "Come on!" Jc and Luke say pointing towards the door. "I'm coming, But I'm riding with Jc." I say, "But where not going to the same hotel?" he asks, I give him my best puppy eyes, "Can you pretty please drop me off?" he looks at me for about a Minute, "Fine" he says in defet. I do a little party dance, Maybe I can spend more time with Cal and Ash when we get to the hotel. We get Jc checked out , then walk to our cars, "I never got your number Miss. Macy" Jc saya as we walk into his car, "Yea here it is 555-555-0187" I say and he puts it in his phone, the ride there was super funny full of bad singing and embarrassing stories.

(Skip to when their at the hotel)

Okay so were finally at the hotel and I have no clue where the room is and before you freak out about me sharing a room with a bunch of guys its a Huge suite with like Five bedrooms. I realize even then I'm still sharing with guys but at least I get my own bedroom. It would be so Odd sharing a bedroom with the Guys.

It would be like this, One would be naked, the other stealing everyone's under wear because he doesn't want to wash his, also one taking pictures of everything, lastly their would be that one person who just pretends to be all tough and punk rock. I bet we all know who is who.

()()()

Okay sorry for the short chapter! Please don't hate me, I've been editing my other story and well I'm just sorry. The next Chapter will be extra long! I promise! Plus the next chapter is Concert time!

Comment

Vote

Favorite

Babes xoxo