(9)

~Michael~

Today Macy is coming on tour with us. I hate how rude I was to her when she talked about her parents divorce, I mean she was being disrespectful to her mother but it's not my job to tell her that. We are a on our way to pick her up from the airport, Luke is acting all excited. It's so flipping annoying, "My god, Luke shut up you dumb broad!" I yell and he stops but glares at me. "Somebody lit your tampon Fuse!" He says back and I punch him, "Shut up Lucas!" He gasps, "That's not my name!" He pouts like a child. I roll my eyes, "You all are acting like toddlers, lets just get along" Ashton says, Gosh their all so annoying.

*30 minutes later*

"Calum! You missed the Airport you Idiot!" Luke shouts at Cal, "Well maybe if you didn't have me stop at every gas station, so you could eat then pee," he glares through the mirror, "Then maybe we wouldn't be lost!" He finishes. "I have an idea, how about we all just shut up and call Macy to tell her we will be late?" I say, they all stop arguing and think. "My phone is dead!" Luke whines, "Mine too" Cal yells, "Ash, what about you?" He laughs nervously, "We were supposed to bring phones?" I groan, "You all are idiots!" I grab my phone out, then remember I don't have her number. "I don't have her number you idiots!" Luke grabs my phone and punches in a number. "Hey Macy," he pauses and nods, "Yea it's me, Luke" then we hear a bunch of yelling. "I understand that, we are sorry, we got lost, and we are on our way now" he says, "Hello Macy?" He waits "Macy? She hung up" He hands me my phone. "Dont. Ever take my phone out of my hand you dip sh-" I start but get cut off , "We are here!" Cal says parking. We all hop out and Luke screams "Lets go pick up my best friend!"

*Macy*

Then boys called about half and hour ago and still arn't here! I groan and take a seat next to some dude, "Why the scowl princess?" he asks with a thick English accent, I smile "My friends were supposed to pick me up about two hours ago, but they still arn't here." I say he laughs, "May these 'Friends' be men?" he asks, I laugh "You can call them that they act like little six year old boys!" he laughs with me. " You do know boys are stupid and weird, but they get even more childish when a beautiful girl like you is around?" he says and I blush, I look at my pants as if the is something to Marvel at. "What ever you say, better to take advice from a guy then anyone else right?" I laugh at the end. He smiles at me, I smile back "You have a nice smile" He compliments, "Thank you.''

"So what is you name? I'm Macy" I ask realizing I don't know it, He keeps smiling and says "Jc '' he holds his hand out, I place my hand in his palm and he pulls my hand up to his mouth and kisses my knuckles, I giggle. "I forgot to tell you, you have a cute laugh'' I blush agian, My goodness the Feels are overwhelming! I feel myself being turned around and see a very unhappy Michael, I wave at him like the blonde I am, "Heyy Mikey!" I play dumb, I hear Jc laugh. "Are you Drunk?" he asks angrily I laugh nervously "um..." He drags my arm roughly, I try to pull back but he is too strong "We have been looking for you for an hour! And now we have spent all of our day off looking for you, Macy!" he grips tighter "Michael! Stop that hurts" he kept trying to pull me away, "No I have to take you back to the boys!" He whisper yells, Michael jerks backwards, he turns and sees Jc. Jc punches Michael in the noes, Michael stumbles backward then lunges toward, Jc tackling him down and punches him in the nose, mouth, and stomach. I yell for them to stop but they don't listen, Michael gets up and kicks Jc in the rib cage, and just stands there. I run down to Jc, "Oh my Gods! Are you okay!" I yell then Face palm, "Of course not, I will call and get help.'' I grab out my phone and before I dial anything my phone gets ripped out of my hand. "Don't Security is coming" Michael demands, I look up and see Security making its way through the large crowd, they grab Michael and call for help.

()()()

~Luke~

Guess what we're doing! Yep, that's right taking MICHAEL out of security custody. Fun, well if you didn't know he beat the crap out of guy named Jc, and he bruised Macy wrist and when I bruised I mean her wrist is deep purple, the other guy has a bruised rib cage, almost broken nose and a whole bunch of bruises on his stomach. That's not even the worst of it, the management it's very happy, lets just say word travels quick. All of our fans are freaking out, they keep wondering why and to be honest I am wondering the same, I mean he was crabby in the car and whhen we walked in but other than that. Who am I kidding he was probley mad at the other guy became stupid reason. I walk down the hall into the security room, I ring the bell and "Who are you here to get?" asked the guard, "Michael Clifford" I say and the doors open and Michael walks out. "Thanks" he mumbles, we walk out into the parking lot. We sit down in the car and curiousity gets the best of me, "What the HECK were you thinking Michael!" I scream "I-" I cut him off "Don't why in the world would you hurt that guy?" I yell and he flinches he opens his mouth "Shut up! Don't talk until I'm done, besides you should never hurt a girl in this world or the next!" I exclaim, he frowns, "And also why are you even being like a-" He puts his hand up, "God Luke!! I have no clue why! okay! I was just already beating my self up because I hurt her last time, and then I say her and that guy and I guess I got angry! So I just let my anger control me, that's why I beat him up and that's why I hurt Macy!" He yells then says, "Just start the stinking car" he turns over and looks out the window.

()()()

I don't know how I feel..... also it feels like none is reading this, I think I may delete it