(14)

Last night was, well, fun. It was the guys and I messed around, it felt awesome. We have rehearsals all day, this time I brought tea, so I have to go on stage and practice my songs.

"Yeah!"

I sing as I finish up, the boys clap and I laugh. Ash runs up to stage and picks me up, he has been really touchy lately. Not that I'm complaining, but back to reality. "You did amazing!" Ash whispers in my ear. I shiver, "Ash," I lean in close "Don't do that." I whisper and run away. I grab Luke's hand "GET ME A SPRITE, NOW, GO FORTH TO YOUR QUEST SLAVE!" I yell, he laughs. "You dork, your supposed to ask like this!" He throw me over his shoulder.

"Man, Luke I gotta say, I am loving this view babe." I say nodding. Luke and the boys laugh, "Sorry Mac, I wish I could say the same." I feel him shake his head.

"What! I got my 12 hours of booty rest!"

I say, they laugh.

"Stupid internet lied!" I pout.

"But really guys where is my sprite?"

"You are slacking at your quest slave!" I scream to Luke. He starts to run, now that we're on brake, "Ow!" Luke yells, then stumbles forward. I fly over Luke's head and land in my back, "Oh, god that hurt!" Luke groans.

"No dip Sherlock!"

"You guys are idiots!" Michael yells.

"Says the guy who is wearing it on his shirt." Ash rolls his eyes.

"Where is Cal?" I ask.

They all look around looking for the little puppy named Cal.

If you find him please call 555-555-555, you will get a reward of-

"Found him!" Luke yells. When did he stand up? "Peasant! Pick me up!" I yell at Ashton.

''Okay lets make a bet!'' I yell randomly.

They look at me, "Okay, this bet is called 'Who dose it better'. It mean I will give you all a list of stuff to do and you must complete the tasks written on it, you will then create a video of the tasks. On Friday you will turn in all of your video cameras, basicly you will make a daily vlog of you doing the tasks. You may have to use fans or strangers to help you, whoever has the best work done wins a date with the most gorgous person in the room." I explain. I flip my hair,

"But I don't wanna go on a date with Luke!" Michael whines.

I roll my eyes, "It's me you idiot!"

They all go 'oh.' Gosh, these boys are stupider than wood. I mean I am way prettier than Luke, Right. What am I saying Luke is basicly Daddy. I mean Fangirls be for.... Well you get it. Man, but then there is Ashton Irwin with that cute laugh and His pefect personality. You can not forget about puppy Cal, I mean with those chocolate brown eyes and his cute quiffed hair, its just like ahhhhhhhhhh, all day long. We walso have a rainbow unicorn named Michael, his hair looks like flipping cotton candy, and when he takes pictures. I'm just like, 'Yes, please.' with all of that it just leaves me at square one, I know I sound like a slag, but how could you not when your on tour with flipping 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER.

Okay Macy, stop!

How about no. Stupid subconscious

How about, you shut up, and I will pitch slap you into reality?

Okay, thank you!

I yawn, "I'm tired," I say closing my eyes. When I open them, I see a note, no boys- a note. It reads:

Dearest Master,

The lame-o's and I went to get thy food. Be prepared for the fancy meal of McDonald's.