Back At Square One

Ray P.O.V.

Okay so it was my fault that we back at square one it was all my fault as Craig was mad at me and stormed off i felt really guilty. I  was so stupid knowing that Jacob is in a life and death situation and chi is on life support. i should have even come  the cell i should of stood outside , i just really needed to see his face the last time.  i got in the car and picked up Craig and trey . we went to the hospital to see china while the girls went down to the jail cell to see Jacob to see if they could get things back on track. we went by chi's bed side.

trey:  hey baby girl how are u ? i know u cant here me but who gives a fuck i smiled . its gonna be okay but not for Jake , poor guy feels guilty for everything.

Craig: hey chi look i love you right but sometimes you are so stubborn that's why you got shot it wasn't Jake's fault it was yours. Adam was after you not Jake he knew you where gonna do it that's why Jacob feels guilty cause of you . i know i might  sound a little harsh or alot but this is the truth, the fact and you have to face it but either ways i love you and you gonna be okay .

you: hey chi wats up? how are you? listen all i want you to do is squeeze my hand if you can here me.

trey: its useless she cant here you .

you: shut up its possible hey Craig turn on the video camera. she might squeeze my hand and we could show Jacob. minutes later i was still waiting for her to squeeze my hand and finally she did . i was so happy i screamed and the Doctor came in 

Doctor. Murry: hey hey wats going on.

you: chi squeezed my hand she did she did look she can do it again. minutes past she didn't do it but Craig showed the Doctor and he opened his eyes in surprise we all  thought she was gonna die but its a miracle. 

china's P.O.V 

i did it i did it. i am so sorry i couldn't do it again ray but i took all my might and power to do it .it shows i am recovering fast and it had only be a couple days. wow its a miracle now i may be able to co me off life support. i really appreciate everything y'all told me if only i could take uhhh this is killing me but i would try with all my might to try to save Jake for y'all sake and mine and try to make it to one of his court sessions .

Christina P.O.V.

okay we are half way to the police station minutes past and we where there. we parked the car in the alley and we walked in . we went to the man at the desk to speak to Jacob . he said go straight up and turn thank with a smile i said and did and he smiled back. inside i didn't want to smile i was sad ,devastated.. we went to Jacob and all you see is him  in the corner with his head buried in the hard pillow , i waited for the guard to open the door. and when he did i ran in and hugged him . i was feeling the same pain that he was feeling. he then pushed me off him and i hit head first to the ground he really didn't want me or anyone over him. i was on the floor crying because i was sad and cause i was hurt he then picked me up and said sorry like a million times i totally forgive him i knew what he was going through. 

jazzmaine: hey i have some bad news chi is on life support.

Jacob: i knew that she would be on the life support shit.

you: right out of the blue Craig pops up and show Jacob a video camera. 

Craig: hey hey look chi is getting better look look.

ray : its true she squeezed my hand and Craig got it on tape it means she can here us everything we said. and she even knows what u are doing Jake so u have to stop. 

you: this shit cray man this is great she's getting better by the second.

Jacob's P.O.V. 

OMFG i don't believe the guys really lied to me this time i was fa real i was ashamed of what they did now i was final on my choice. I'm leaving and rot in jail. the girls came in the cell and i was crying my eyes out. Christina came on me and hug me i felt good but i didn't really want to see anyone i was still pretty pissed off at the guys ,so i pushed her off me in frustration .she fell head first i was in shock and i ran to pick her up I a hurry . i was saying sorry so many times i cant even count how much times  i said it. she then smiled and i knew she was alright and she for gave me. like a few minutes past and jazz telling me all this bullshit i knew. then Craig came in with a video camera and good news when i heard it my eyes lite up . this whole thing was confusing but i am here wondering why in the world did i really do wrong all i want to do is go and see chi int he hospital if i could.