What Am I Gonna Say

china's P.O.V

okay mike came out pissed but carl was messed up okay wat the hell is happening. i am tottaly messed up in emotions, Now jake comes out crying he then kissed me and said he needed me and he didnt want to loose me again,i didnt know wat he talking bout. but i had to find out because if i am gonna loose him i swear im gonna kill myself i cant live witthout him. this shit is drama all over again so i  then asked him.

you: hey baby wass up ?

jacob: *drys eyes in shirt* well i was talking to carl and i really trust him like my own brother and well he told me the worse news ever he told me to get my record clean i would have to got to jail on this island and i have to spend two years there and then go back here and spend 1 year in the police boot camp so i will only be able to see u when i get 20 but he will be your teacher so time to time.

you: ohh jacob hunny stop trying to scare me i know you are lying so tell me wats up

jacob: *grabs her gets angry * listen to me chi i love you so much and i int lying i love you so much but i have to go today. ihave to got to carl now .

you: *starts to cry goes on the ground screaming * no jake you cant leave me then ill be so alone i will be depressed i will

jacob: you will not die on me chi i will come back for you what i feel you feel so if you die i will automaticcally feel it with out seeing it on the tv thats how well i know you. u are strong *leans over and kisses her* i love you always remember that babe now i have to go to carl  and tell him my decision.

you: noooooooo u cant leave me .

jacob : china if i dont leave i have to go to prison for life i am a death sentence as well so if you love me. u have to let me go.

Jacob P.O.V

i cant believe i hurt her like dat but its for the best. well im used to that but not saying it to the woman i love an will forever cherish. my life have always been full with ups and downs life is unfair i hated people so much and the police mostly that why i literally had a pale of water next to me and and i put a tire around the policeman and gasoline and set him on fire i was full of hatred since i thought the police killed him i now regret killing the police men and women i should be the one to kill my uncle i   of shoot him with all my bullets .i have to let go of that now that is the past and now this is my future waiting for me .

china: jacob perez i love you so much this is gonna put a deep hole in my heart i feel so lost without you *starts cryig knelt on the ground*

you: its only for a few years and i will miss you alot china i love you and i will never let you go i love you. *thinks to myself* I cant bare to see her like this I don't know what she gona do with out me ,shit this isn't good