She Meant Every word

Taylor's P.O.V

okay Jacob snook out the cell thanks to Craig thank GOD for him. we went to the hospital and all i could see out of Jacob's eyes where tears. i was heart broken then i held on to Craig. he was surprised i did but it was a time i needed him. the words they said to each other was wow out of my head. it was so powerful meaningful. Jacob mysteriously left i didn't know why maybe because chi squeezed his hand or it was just to much for him. i actually think he is one stupid bitch for making that choice telling the cops all that bullshit. uhuhuh he is alot of work , always blaming himself for everything i think he needs counselling. i just really hope that he gets out of this whole situation and that chi gets out of the life support and she is well recovered. i just wish everything could go back to normal again have a happy life .

Craig's P.O.V.

Taylor was kind of emotional well alot, and she laid he head on me i jumped , i was really surprised that she did cause i knew our relationship was playful so i actually knew she was serious about us. i felt for Jacob he was going through alot lately. minutes past and i say Jacob outside instead of by china. it was strange cause i thought he was here to spend his last time before he goes to the other prison. i went to him

you: hey Jake wazzup he wiped his face.

Jacob: man nothing is just i having a hard time, if she dies my whole world his over. that mean if lost 7 people i love .

you: 7 man i thought it was 3 , yo mum, dad, and chi but she int dead

Jacob: the 6 are my mom, dad, brother , grand mom, grand dad, and my aunt. i had a bro y'all didn't know about well his name was actually Jake so my mom decided to name me Jacob in honor of him before he died. i was only 1month when he died . he was killed by Adam almost my whole family. remember Craig and he blamed it on the police that's when he found us cause he went to all our family and killed our parents that's why we used to bomb police housed , headquarters and all

you: oh yea i remember. man i'm actually glad he died but i wonder about hi ex- girlfriend is she still around.

Jacob: nah man she long gone i think well i have to go so call the rest come drop me back at the cell but go through the back before i get catch.

ray P.O.V.

well we in the car and i told the girls to wait at the hotel , they were puzzled but i told them to say there last god bye's to chi for the morning and go get some sleep at the golden stars hotel.

Taylor: um ray hunny you didn't tell us the directions

you: oh yea sorry its just a few blocks away y'all can get a cap and just tell the lady who y'all are and she'll give you y'all keys. its only 2 stories high just in case we gotta jump again. i was just teasing her she looked at me with her mouth opened and i laughed at her she was in shock , i could tell Taylor didn't like jumping that high. she should by now cause the last time we jumped three stories high . maybe she's afraid of heights. we reached the back of the cell and Jacob and us did our special hand shake and he went along . i just cant wait until his court date i hope it some time i don't know um... next 6 Weeks so chi would be up and ready and she'll testify. but if she doesn't we are screwed. and he'll be sentenced to death depending on his records and he has the nastiest records out of us so it gonna be a mystery, the last thing i want happen is Adam's ex girl bring her ass up here for revenge and for all this but i think she easy to track down so it wont be a problem but why would she get revenge on us when Adam dumped her ass. crazy bitch.

jessica's P.O.V. ( ADAM'S EX-GIRLFRIEND)

well well well Craig i love everything that's happening right now, y'all really hate me that's why yo little girl Friends are gonna be in danger and y'all cant stop me. cause y'all don't know alot about me I'm gonna be in the police force and imma be undercover so when Jacob joins I'm pretty sure of it ill be his little assistant and he wont even know it me and  

imma mess everything up then kill y'all mother fuckers (evil laugh) now you see Craig i have every thing in plan and i can see you but you cant see me (evil laugh ) hahahahahaha!! imma gin get y'all guess who's back bitches.

JESSICA IS BABY !!!!!