She's Been Great Lately

Ray's P.O.V 

we have been by china's side day and night we never left except the girls they need there rest .while the boys and i pull all nighters to keep an eagle's eye out on chi in case of anything. we normally stay up all night its an old habit from since 10 years old when we are in different surroundings.  we are only doing this for Jacob , not saying that we would go to the hotel and leave her we mean ,we would be in the hospital sleeping but we don't want anything happen to  chi. we all love her and she has been coming along great lately. i  just hope Mr.and Mrs. Morgan is able to know about this ,and they'll come to make there little baby girl feel even better , take her home until everything is settled by then we will have a normal life once again.

Chi's P.O.V

i love ray so much he is such a good friend  he is kind , generous. Christina i lucky to have him. i really put his words in mind and i really hope my parents know the truth , i have been so alone since they pay more attention to my big brother Leon since he is in jail. they moved to Ohio close to my brother's prison so he wont feel alone and they left the house to me. that's why i am always out with my friends and Jacob now i really miss my mom and dad and i just want a normal life again. i just hope everyone is well so we can go graduation all together and we just have a better life.

Taylor's P.O.V.

the girls and i were at the hotel rushing to get to the hospital to visit china . when i turned on the TV to watch the news head lines. i saw the reporter speaking and they said Adam the serial killer is dead and it seems his ex-girlfriend is seeking revenge from the killers and then i saw it a picture of all eight of us. i was scared shocked every mixed emotion and i went to the hospital with the girls i dragged them along and all i had on was a sweat pants and my pj shirt may hair wasn't done it was in a mess but right now i didn't care. i went staring upstairs when i parked and went straight to Craig and went in his arms and i told him everything. he wasn't scared but inside he was angry. i just hope Jessica  Adam's ex girls doesn't hurt chi i just hope this is the last thing anyone want we just want a normal like again

Craig: she told me everything but when  i looked in her eyes she was serious and scared she needed me i had to tell the others and Jacob we have to prepare we never know whats coming for us.

hi everyone i know this book is like a  boring or alot but I'm gonna get to the good parts soon just keep on reading and voting and faning thanks !!