Jess's Back

Jessica's P.O.V.

shit jessica have you lost your mind i was thinking to myself, how could i be so stupid and careless leaving my diary in the police station, at least i know where those kids are.i have been watching them all along them they didnt know i am there room service guy and my name is jerad haha those girls are so foolish. i had on a black wig with the stupis out fit i had to kill the real jerad toget it and i had to make a mask it was hard work but i pulled it off successfully well of course i would am a master at this shit my boyfrend tought me ,am gonna kill those kids for killing him. i have to my next plan jacob.

China's P.O.V.

i heard everything and you know what i have been resting for a long time its time for me to get up and talk i dont know about the get up part vut i can talk i just wanted to wait for the right time and it now and i have to try to open my eyes i know it would take up all my energy but it was worth it. i just have to be able to walk but the theropy would  kick in about 3 more days but for that 3 days i would be able to be in a wheeled chair i would get to visit jake when i please i feel so alive. but you see i was on theropy  when i was in the coma.           (Mintues later )

i opened my eyes waiting for some one to notice me then my oldest friend i have ever had since 3 years old christina notcice she screamed "guys guys guys loook chi has her eyes opened" and they came closer to me in surprise i then said "yes and i can talk" i maybe scared chriss and she fainted but it was fake no one really paid her any mind and she got back up saying ohh thanks alot guys for alll the attention sarcasticly . craig was gonna call a doctor but i told him no i gave them the memo what to do.

you: okay guys listen up i want to go and see jake but get me a wheel chair i am gonna write a note tellling the doctor everything but im gonna be back to the hospital to get more test run on me i jus wanted us to go together to tell him the news.

craig: but chi how did u get up tthe doctor said ......

you: i interruppted him saying but the doctor didnt know i was getting my theropy druing the coma since taylor went and told the thropist that i could hear everything and plus its a miracle. everyone proceeded the plan while i wrote the note saying

hi doctor this is china and i am in a wheel chair going to the police station to see this special someone dont worry i am only going to be there for 1 hour and then when i come back in the morning you could run the test and i had my theropy druing the coma since i could  herar eveything i took it in while sleeping and i can open my eyes , speak and moving around but i cant walk but im gonna be back soon.                                            love china.

craig P.O.V.

i couldnt believe what i was seeing i swore it was adream i was still sleeping was i well i never slept but omfg i pinched my self to make sure i wasnt dreaming. i jus couldnt believe my eyes . ok craig stop prograssinating. i have a job to do but i gotta do it fast.she's maybe waiting on me while the rest is in the car.okay i got the wheel chair but i am feeling a bit lazy let me take the elevator. and i saw the doctor. i knew i was in great trouble