Be Expecting The Unexpected

christina's P.O.V.

 so we all at craig's house for training surprisingly china and jazzi got released fromt the hospital , she really needs to get her strenght up since the accident thankfully none got hurt thank God , but china is still bumed out since jake is not here. but she has to watch us train cause ohh lord dont let me ,she's a little devil with guns and knives."christina i really need you " china said

you: coming.

china: in really sorry for what is said or did the other day i really dont remember about it jazzimain had to tell me im really sorry i really didnt mean for it to happen can you forgive me.

you: ofcourse i can i love you china dont ever forget it i know you and jazzi are the best of friends that doesnt mean i dont love you." aye girls the corse is all ready now so lets go hustle , hustle , hustle" ray said. well chi i guess i have to go

taylor: aye dont talk to us like we in prison we arent your little cell mates.

you: immediately as  she said that china broke down crying because she remembered all the bittersweet moments she had with jacob. i gave taylor a look that could kill.

taylor: if looks could kill i'll already be dead. china sweety i really didnt mean to im sorry .

china: it's okay i'll manage.

craig: umm we int got all day you know and this corse is hard so keep your strength.

you: ayeeeee we coming we dealing with a little issue here.

jazzi: it's okay i have her.

china's P.O.V

we were at craig's house for the training and i really hope i dont have to do anything because i dont have the strength and i really am a mosnter at there sort of things and sometimes it's not good, im pretty insane and as for jazzi i know good enough she gone take out all her anger on the gun against jacob as she told me she hate him for giving up so easily and that he hurt me i really disagreed of what she said because he only did it for the best.

jazzi: lets watch the other china.

you: okay as i watched the others traini was pretty surprised craig had put the course so easy as i said to jazzmaine

craig: you dont have to whisper i have super hearing you know i hear everything.

you: jazzmaine and i both laughed.

craig:the reason why i put it so easy is beacuse we havent done anything in such along time so basically im just testing their skills. atheletic they can be and how smart they are and with a gun you have to do it too

you: but

craig: no buts we must be prepared for the unexpected.

a few mintues after. i heard boom boom boom! and it was craig's garage the only  person that could be is jessica.

jazzmaine: if i find out its that motherfucker jessica imma 

trey: shut up man u int gon do nothing

jazzmaine: the fuck u interupt me for bitch ahhhhhh im so pisswed.

you: aye aye hold up aye jazz i know she killed your friend craig since he help you father servive in jail but dont take it all out on trey okay

jazz: uggggh okay but if i see her imma kill that bitch.

you: craig gave us our weapons and  we really were upset cause we werent about this bullshit since jacob is gone not that we need him but , he's the only one who can control me . i just hope i dont get to out of control cause its maybe going to be a blood bath up in here. as we slowly make our way to the garage ray gave the girls a signal to stay together while they go the other side, of course they but me at the front since they think im going to do something funn ybut im not i got my serious face on , because that motherfucker gone get it, uhh now i soun like jazzmaine.

Ray's P.O.V.

our dril was a failure to me becaused i sicked eggs at it but it was pretty hard tho well easy for christina but i was trying to see under the blind fold maybe thats why i didnt win ohh well im happy for chrissy BOOM BOOM BOOM!! i heard that noise and it came from craig's garage but i thought it was chi's nd jazz's work corse but i guess it want when craig gave us all the weapons but i fail to put them up until i glanced at china and she puts her's up like jacob some of him maybe rubbed off on her she really misses him ,i feel really bad for her. i gave the girls a look to tell them to  split up. they did as told as me and the rest of guys went in the front door first , we searced all over for any clues of jessica, but their was nothing until we butt up on her shit craig said as  we met her butwe quick drift back and got in our position to shoot. until i heard a fimiliar noise i suddenly got up and ran straight to the noise the others looked at me like i was crazy but i herd one of the girls screaming but then started to panic and stared thinking supposed it was my baby christina , the guys followed me to make sure i wasnt in any kind of trouble but it turnt out jessica had my baby thats when i had an instant headace and then my insticts were telling me to shoot but i didnt but then it turns out jessica was going to shoot her if any of us shot at her so i layed off and trust my heart to just watch and be patient to see whats going to happen.