Ohhhhh Shit Now

craig P.O.V.

so i saw the doctor he said hey where are u going with that chair he asked i was a terrible lyer i was stuttering amm amm well i i i i  w w as j j jus carrying it to nurse nancy

doctor: ok carry on

you: omfg he believed i thought he was. i flew up staris i didnt care if i was lazy i had to for chi's sake. some part of me jus feels that the doc didnt believe and why did he went left instead of right oh shit he's goin to chi well to bad i got there first. i lifted up chi and push the chair down the hall and went down the stairs and got a new chair and put her in the i speed to the car.

ray: dah fuck took you so long tho.

you: just hurry up the doc found me and saw me so i have screwed up but just hurry. ray stepped on the gas and he was on and moving. mintues later we arrived and chi ran straight for the cell when we did all the talking all she ran to jacob and kissed him.

jacob P.O.V.

wat the fuck am i seeing is this chi or some made up girl no it cant be .i hugged her and i was breaking down crying i missed her so much i thought she was gonna die

china: jacob perez i missed u so much but i have to tell you something really important.

you: i was puzzled that she was in a wheeled chair but wat did she want to tell me that was better than making out.

chi: well ummm you know jessica

you: yh wat about the bitch.

china: well she's back in town looking for us for revenge and she may come here in the prison as a police officer in disguise so be on the look out

you: what the hell is going on she is here omg and im in a jail locked up waiting for a stupid case and if my case dont come in the next three days imma dead man going to federal prison for life.

china: *crys alot * but jake you gave up on me you thought i was gonna die  now you got your self in this position because you gave up and i wont have gotton shot if i wasnt so stubburn because i didnt listen to craig like u didnt believe in me jacob so you have to fix it and im gonna help you no matter what my condition *hugs and kisses Him*

you: i love you alot chi and i didnt believe in you im sorry but i have to go through this alone plus your theropy will go through faster if you dont help.

jessica P.O.V.

okay jessie your plan is in motion but i dont have the mask yet so i would have to hide my face but either wise these police men are dumb  *enter police station* imm hey im chrissy blond and i am looking for a job here can i get the police forms pleases to go in training.

police officer: hey have i seen u in prison any times ?

you: ohh shit dont blow ur cover . ohh no i just got here from canada maybe i look like someone you have met

officer: ok maybe im sorry

you: its okay ohh shit here comes those kids . ohhh china my dear sweety is in a wheeled chair better for me.

craig: hey i have seen you before are you jessica?

jacob : i heard the name cand as i looked and saw  the face i got an instant flash back it was her but i kept my cool and pretended i didnt know because i have something planed for that little bitch.

you: ohh no i am chrissy im from canada.

craig: ohh i mistaken you for someone else.

jacob:how could craig be so stupis uhhh. i asked the officer craig my friend to use his phone . i gave craig a text message . get out ofthere and get the wire to hook up to the security cameras . thats really jessica and maybe she for got her mask i have something set up just do as your told and dont text back.

you: how could i be like that but really ong they are so dumb

craig: okay i didnt know what he was talking about but ray dropped off chi and the girls and trey and i were half way in the prosses . but i couldnt beleve it was her . i just hope jake is ok

chi: i knew it was her but i jus played dumb and went with the flow but me and the girls got lil something as well .wow its like imma mind reader or i just look on my friends faces and i can just tell that how well i know all of um.  i cant wait till all this over and we go college wats gonna happen next.