Girl Group Rappers

As far as KPOP is concerned, there's really no REALLY GOOD female rappers. They are very scarce. I'm talking writers, lyricists, female rapper/producers who know how to conquer the stage every single time. Whenever they spit, they make you pay attention. 

I guess it's just not the ideal image for female idols in Korea. They don't want to see HARDCORE, GRITTY, MASCULINE females .... (which I super enjoy watching). The culture believes females should have SOFTER, SWEETER images (which is fine but very much overdone).

+

I THINK MORE FEMALE RAPPERS NEED TO BE SHOWCASED IN KOREA!!!!

THE BEST GIRL GROUP RAPPERS (in my opinion) ARE:

1) SOYEON of (G)I-DLE

The best lyricist and the best at delivery. She brings 100% to every stage. She has grit and sass and confidence. Plus she can dance and sing too.

2) Lisa of BlackPink

Also has great swag and great stage presence when performing. I've never seen a stage where she doesn't deliver.

3) Moonbyul of Mamamoo

although i don't listen to much of their music except the title tracks, nor have i heard every single rap from her, but what i've heard is really nice. what makes her special is her deep tone and that grittiness i'm talking about in her delivery. whenever she raps, there's a purpose in her words when she speaks. she has this cool, confident image.

+

i also like that one rapper from EVERGLOW, but i don't know her name.

ryujin is cool too but she's still young. she has some growing to do, and ITZY's songs don't always showcase her rap ability.

what female girl group rappers should i check out?