NCT // Vocal Ranking

Out of all 23 members and four sub-units, there are a select few NCT members with really unique singing voices. These top vocals are SERIOUSLY underrated -- even in KPOP as a whole. Here are my rankings based off of the songs and live stages I've reviewed.

THE BEST SINGER IN NCT (AND THE MOST UNDERRATED) IS TAEIL.

-hands down he can SANG!

-he usually sings in a middle to higher range, and he kills every time. he has SO MUCH power and stability. honestly it doesn't seem like he emotes too much with his facial expressions (onstage and just on the regular based on behind-the-scenes content) but he makes up for it with his vocals. he has a bit of soulfulness within him, too. everything just seems to come to him so easily.

SECOND PLACE: DOYOUNG.

-i overlooked him when i first got into the group, but after listening to a couple tracks like "Lightbulb", "From Home", "Without You", "Timeless", "No Longer" ... i'm addicted. 

-his voice is smooth and sultry, and light and airy. but very soulful and powerful. he is LOUD. and his acapella on vlives and everything, is so good. the confidence he has when singing matches Taeil's confidence and i'm here for it!! he also has made emotion when he sings too. he like never makes vocal mistakes.

THIRD PLACE: HAECHAN.

-he started when he was really young and the baby has VOCALS. the best part of his voice is his unique, higher pitched tone. it's really nice and makes him stand out from the first time you hear it. he has nice confidence plus he can sing and dance while still being stable. i feel like he's the one to watch. give it five years and he'll be a nice little solo artist.

FOURTH PLACE: XIAOJUN

-i honestly overlooked a lot of WayV members, i was only here for Ten and Lucas since they've been in other units. but Xiaojun caught my attention in "Make A Wish" with the R&B sweet smooth vocals. "Nectar" showcases him well too. onstage, he seems to always wear this confident smirk which i'm here for! confidence is key. i hope we can hear more of his vocals in the future.