My KPOP babies... a.k.a idols i consider as younger siblings

I know it's cringe to baby idols and all that, but this is just a list of idols that I consider as my younger siblings. They're so adorable in a variety of ways and super sweet. I will protect them like my life depends on it!

By the way, I was born in 1995, so anyone that's younger than me I consider to be a baby lol.

_

BTS's JUNGKOOK. no matter how old this man is, he will always be ARMY's maknae! no matter how many tattoos and piercings he gets, he will be kookie! lol

NCT's JISUNG. he just has such a baby face, so i don't think he's escaping this even twenty years from now. he's super innocent and super amazing at dance, and he don't bother nobody. so don't bother him or catch these hands.

NCT's HAECHAN. period. vocalist, dancer, best all-arounder. future of kpop.

WAYV's YANGYANG. he's super intelligent by the way he speaks and his rapping is nice too. offstage, he seems super cute and has the most adorable smile.

RED VELVET's YERI. although she can be outspoken and daring, she seems like the cutest cutie pie. she's grown, but she still has an innocent image. there's a fierceness beneath her gentle exterior.

LE SSERAFIM's EUNCHAE. suuuuuuper young and supppper adorable. please protect her.

BILLLIE's HARUNA. also suuuupppppper young but she's such a fierce dancer onstage. i will be rooting for her growth and look forward to her coming out of her shyness.

ATEEZ's JONGHO. vocalist of the century. don't say nothing bad about him or I'll break your neck like he breaks apples.