ATEEZ // Vocal Ranking Analysis

So... Jongho lol.

1) JONGHO

because of his power and accuracy. And his lung capacity. Have you heard those high notes?!?!?! AND HE IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD DANCER. The ability to do ATEEZ's dances all while being able to deliver solid vocals is amazing. He's super underrated in my opinion, maybe because he's young. But his ability is like this now.... wait til he's older!

2) SAN

i feel like he's a natural singer; we hear him all the time humming songs on vlive for behind the scenes. because he has confidence in his voice,  he's able to use it in more ways than other members which forces us to hear his voice. he has a lot of vocal parts, similar to Jongho. because we can hear him more than others, we can analyze his abilities. and he's a solid singer. the only weakness i would say is that he should try to add his own sound/touch to his lines,, because it seems like he tends to just sing the part as it is... he's young too so i feel like as he matures, he'll learn to add more emotion when singing.

3) YUNHO

i think he's maybe the most underrated vocalist. we know that he KILLS the dance moves on stage, but i've been really paying attention to his stability onstage (while dancing) and it's top tier. plus he has a nice full, lower register which can be powerful. i feel like we need a nice solo ballad from him to hear his full talent.

4) SEONGHWA

he's my bias omggggggg and i do like his vocals.... but.... i have to say... his vocals sound more strained than anyone else's. maybe he's given too many of the higher notes and their producers need to start allowing him lower register vocals. because of this higher note strain, his vocals don't sound as strong as other members. 

watching vlives and everything, it doesn't seem like it but i think seonghwa is a bit shy. i think he said he was shyer back in the day BUT knowing that, i can sense that he can be a bit soft-spoken (LIKE ME) which means his vocals may also be a bit on the softer side, which means he should practice singing from the diaphragm to create a fuller sound. i'm rooting for him otherwise.

5) Wooyoung / Yeosang

it's not fair to rank these two because we don't have that many vocal lines to really get a feel for their range and their strengths compared to other members. they've slowly gotten more lines over the last year, BUT WE NEED MORE KQ ENTERTAINMENT! I suppose dancing is more of their strength, but atinys know that they also have vocal ability. they won't become more confident or grow vocally if they're not given a chance.