picture, picture.

Francis sat at his desk, pondering the situation he found himself in.He noticed that the boy that he had his eye on had disappeared. On top of that, it happened the same day one of his spies were killed in front of the building that the boy was in. He couldn't help being bothered by the fact that his soon to be prize wasn't in the vulnerable spot it was in anymore. He flinched as he thought two things. Either his prize had gotten into a better living situation, or he had been taken by someone else.

A servant came into his study carrying a platter of tea and letters from the mail. He quickly read over the messages, and sipped at his tea calmly... until he saw a picture fall out of one of the letters. It was labeled "does this little one look familiar?". The picture was of a young man in the midst of ecstasy, his mouth gaped open in sheer pleasure. His blonde hair obscured his face, but Francis could tell that this boy was the one he had wanted. On the back of the photo it said "my new pet. You probably wish you had one too, hmm?"

It was time to take action. He looked at the address of the letter and wrote it down on a smaller sheet to free up space in his pockets. He picked up his coat as he stood, and ordered one of his servants to pull his car to the front of the drive. It was going to be a long drive.