Snap and capture

Arthur sat at his desk, staring at the camera in front of him. He sighed. He had nothing to photograph, but he needed o photograph something. It was vital. He usually sold pictures for money, either to the press or fan girls, using the money to pay rent. If he didn't get money soon, he would be thrown out of his small apartment. He looked out the window, slightly daydreaming, when he was suddenly forced to snap back to reality.

He saw a tall man in a business suit, pointing a gun to someone's head in the alley in front of the apartment complex. Gang leader? He picked up his camera quickly, focusing the lens and zooming in on the man and snapping a shot. He lowered his camera, thinking if the man killed the other, he could turn in the picture for a reward by the local press. He looked back to see the man had done his work quickly, and was pulling a black body bag into the alley.

Arthur snapped another picture, lowering his camera once more. He checked the photos, clearly able to see the red stains on the mans suit. He could also see the dirty blonde hair and glasses. Arthur looked back out the window to see the man staring at the apartments. Arthur got up slowly, hiding the camera so it seems that he had only been sitting, and not looking. When Arthur turned back, the man was gone. He breathed a silent sigh of relief, and left the apartment with the photos he had just taken, his camera around his neck. While walking, he bumped into a man in a business suit, dropping his newly taken pictures. When he looked up, it was the man in the picture, only with a different suit on.

Arthur picked up his photos and hid them in his coat before the man turned and helped him up. "Be more careful, kid. It's dangerous, you might bump into the wrong crowd, you here? Get on your way du-" the man looked down, noticing a photo that Arthur had failed to notice had dropped. Arthur blushed as the man picked it up, eyeing the picture print camera around Arthur's neck. His eyes narrowed, and that's when Arthur noticed the street was empty.

The man picked him up, and to much protest from Arthur, was carried away. The man whistled, and a limo drove up. He took out a small vile, and held it to Arthur's nose. One sniff of the contents, and everything Arthur saw was blurry. He could barely hear as he was thrown into the limo, the man sitting beside him. He was unconscious before he could even fight back. All he could hear was slight and soft conversation, and the limo driving quickly down the streets.

Arthur woke up tied to a bed. His shirt was unbuttoned, his chest exposed to the cold air in the windowless room. His pants seemed to be missing, and so were his shoes. His legs were numb, his arms unable to move because of the tight restraints. His throat was dry, and there was a weird smell filling the room from the vents.

A white mist leaked into the room, causing him to become hot only in certain places. Once the mist was gone, the man stepped into the room. "I am Alfred, leader of my gang, the Brotherhood. I know you been taking pictures of me" Alfred spat out the toothpick he had been currently chewing on. "And I don't like my picture taken" Alfred laid his hand on Arthur's thigh, sending chills up his spine. "Do you know what I do to little men like you who get too curious?" Arthur shook his head. He really didn't want to know.

His stomach had tightened, his knees slightly shaking with fear. Alfred grabbed Arthur's legs, spreading them wide and tying them to the bed in and awkward open position. Alfred smiled, and ran a finger over the waistband of Arthur's boxers. Arthur whimpers, his body getting hotter with every touch. He started to run his finger up Arthur's chest, pinching one of his nipples. Arthur let out a soft moan, blushing at how good he was feeling. "I make them my slaves..." He ran his hand over Arthur's boxers, the other pinching the nipple harder and rubbing it between two fingers. Arthur groaned, pain shooting through him, the heat unbearably growing in his lower zones. He whimpered again as Alfred rubbed his crotch with his rough hands. "You like that, you little slut? You like that, don't you?!"

"Ngh~!" Arthur tried to hide his moans of pleasure by hiding his face in his arm. However, Alfred heard him and snickered. He roughly grabbed Arthur's crotch, making him cry out in pain and somewhat in pleasure. Alfred leaned close to him and bit at his neck, hard. Arthur whimpered and tried to turn his face away from him, but Alfred grabbed his chin and roughly kissed him. Arthur tried to bite his lips, but Alfred dodged and slapped Arthur hard across the mouth,

"You are mine, kitten~"

Alfred started to take off his own clothes, licking his lips. "I'll make you mine..." He pressed a button on a nearby table, then sat in front of Arthur, turning him over onto his hands a knees. A boy came in, wearing a mask, with a tray of... Things. He set them down next to Alfred, and quickly departed. "So many toys to choose from..." Alfred picked up a long leather whip. He stood beside the bed, only his waist viewable to Arthur. He ran his had along the back of Arthur's boxers, then shamelessly pulled them down, revealing not only his bottom, but his growing erection. Alfred lashed out at the small white cheeks of Arthur's buttocks, leaving red marks. Arthur yelped at each lash, Alfred continuing up Arthur's back to his shoulders, blood slowly dripping from the cuts from the lashes. Alfred laughed, picking up a peculiar looking metal contraption.

"This here is my favorite. Why? It prevents you from ejaculating before I allow you to. Now, if you are a good kitten, and beg your new master... Maybe I will allow you to" Alfred put the contraption onto Arthur's erection, closing it tight to the point where it was throbbing with pain. Arthur cried, not wanting this humiliation, wishing he had never taken those pictures...

Alfred, while Arthur was distracted, took the liberty to pick up the last item. A small orange ball attached to a long wire that connected to a small handheld remote. He pushed the ball into Arthur's rectum, receiving a few protests and moans. He clicked one of the buttons, and listened in amusement to the cries of Arthur as the ball vibrated inside. Arthur squirmed uncomfortably. "Please.." He whimpered.

Alfred smiled, mischievously. "What's that, kitten~?" He stroked his finger up Arthur's stiff erection which caused him to cry out in pain.

"Please stop!" He cried out. "Please sir, it hurts so badly!" He writhed uselessly against his restraints, trying to relieve some pressure that was building in his lower regions.

Alfred snickered and grinned smugly. "Well, since you asked so nicely...~" He removed his belt and undid his zipper while never taking his eyes off of the panting Brit. His pants fell down his waist and he crawled over on top of Arthur.
Arthur whimpered as he stared up at his captor, wondering what was going to happen to him, next. Alfred sat on his knees in between Arthur's open legs and ran his hands down the other's soft, pale thighs to his tied ankles. "Misbehave, and I will make this more painful than it already is." He whispered to his shivering captive. Arthur just nodded, unable to speak.
Alfred untied his ankles and pulled the vibrator out of his hole. Arthur gasped at the sudden loss of his bonds and the device and laid back against the mattress, hoping it was over. But then he screamed as something much larger than the vibrator was shoved into his entrance. Alfred lifted Arthur's hips to get at a better angle and started thrusting roughly into the gasping Brit.
Arthur closed his eyes and held back moans, then tried to cover his face with his arms, but Alfred pushed his arms away and roughly kissed him. "You can't ever hide from me, kitten~" He purred into his ear. "Now you're mine forever." Alfred started leaving a love bite on his neck while still thrusting into him. Arthur bit back moans of pain from the growing pressure in his abdomen until Alfred hit his prostate and he cried out in pleasure. Alfred snickered as Arthur blushed deeply and looked away. "My my, what a lovely sound my little kitty makes~" He hit the same spot again, but Arthur stubbornly bit back his moan. "I'll make my kitten purr wether you like it, or not." He growled playfully, and started repeatedly hitting his sweet spot.
Arthur tried to fight back his moans, but was swept up in the constant waves of pleasure and let out a loud, long moan of pleasure. He heard Alfred growl at the sound and felt him attack the skin at his neck with nips and licks. "Mmm~ You're so sexy, kitten~" He felt himself start to cum and took the metal device off of Arthur's member, allowing him to cum at the same time he did. "Kitty..."

Arthur woke back up in a plush bed. He was confused as to what happened, until he felt immense pain in his backside. He cried out, curling up instinctively, which only made it worse. He sobbed for a few minutes, then noticed something tight around his neck. It was a metal collar, thick and tight enough to stay on his neck. On the other side of the room was a mirror. He looked, and saw that the collar had a sentence engraved. 'My beloved pet kitten.' He crossed his arms and turned to find the muscular body of his captor. He was then swept into a large hug. "Well now my kitten, ready for round two~?"