(Smutty Little Bonus Chapter)

So, the voting went better than expected, ending with a complete win, UsUk! But there was mention of a three way... I think I will continue with the UsUk, but here is a bonus chapter containing the three way** (its not part of le story, so be warned :3)

Both Alfred and Francis were fighting while Arthur laid asleep on his bed. They had both came to claim Arthur as their own. "How about a competition? Whoever can make him cum first, claims him." Said a very confident Francis. Alfred laughed, "you already know it will be me"

"but wait, there is one more thing, Monsieur Alfred..." Alfred looked up at the Frenchman, confused. Francis chuckled, and said, "we have to go at the same time" "WAIT, WHAT?!" Alfred said a little too loudly. Arthur yawned and moved, causing the bed to squeak. "Francis that's ridiculous, how will we figure out who made him cum first??" And with that, Francis gave him an all too warm smile, before explaining. "The name he says at climax will prove the winner. Arthur is always very truthful when climaxing. Well, that's how I get things out of him ;)"

Alfred gagged. He knew that Arthur had some type of relationship with Francis, but not like that. For him to easily be able to seduce and fuck Arthur multiple times amazed him. It in fact took himself a week to convince Arthur to let him do more then cuddling! He fumed silently, enraged at the concept of... That nasty Frenchman. Then, Francis added one more thing. "And whoever loses has to be horrible and fight with Arthur for the rest of the others relationship with him ~" the bastard was confident to the point that Alfred started to doubt himself just a bit. He nodded to it, but he just kept wishing he had spent more time with Arthur to find his best spots...

They took position on the bed, and the oh so confident bastard said even in the front he can make Arthur scream. Francis slowly lifted the Britt so he was sitting up, and put a blindfold over his eyes. "One more thing... We have to be completely silent, so he won't know who it is..." Alfred nodded once more, gaining composure. He then started helping the Frenchman undress their beautiful Britannica angel.

(Arthur (slight) P.O.V)

Arthur woke up with a start. Everything was dark, and he could feel someone touching him on his back, chest, thighs... He squeaked and moaned softly as the hands traveled up and down his body, leaving little tingling sensations behind. One hand stroked him through his boxers, while another lightly ran down his backside, slipping into his boxers and groping him. He moaned again as the hand stroked the skin in-between his balls and his entrance. He shivered, as cold air blew against his exposed body. His boxers were pulled off with little to no resistance. He was scared, yet turned on by this mysterious, erotic moment.

His breathing became heavy as a wet finger was inserted into his tight entrance, slowly moving in and out to stretch him. Another two fingers were added and he started panting, whining softly under his breath. He felt small kisses on the back of his neck, and the fingers were removed. He felt something much larger take the fingers place, and he cried out as a certain someones large erection pushed in. He was in total bliss, not even caring who it was anymore. Then he heard the familiar breathing pattern of... Alfred? He couldn't believe it, but there, a wheeze, and then a few puffs... It's was Alfred!

Arthur couldn't believe it, that Alfred would sneak in, in the middle of the night... But then again, he hadn't been paying attention to the clingy country. He felt himself tighten and he whined, close to cumming from the touches and the slamming of hips. He cried out, as he released in time with Alfred, hot and sticky liquid not only coating his insides, but coating his chest as well. He puffed, annoyed that he had made a mess on his own chest. He softly whispered "alfy..." Before collapsing against something warm...

"I win" whispered Alfred as he laid down with his prize.