Caught

Minju's POV

"Y/N!!!"

We both look at the person, and it was Lisa unnie from BLACKPINK. I quickly bow at them. "Hey hey Y/n is that your girl? Woahhh" I quickly hid my face cause I blushed. "No unnie she's one of the new student." She answered while looking at her.

"Oh I thought it was the girl you were looking earlier this morning." She pats Y/n's head. "Yah don't pat my head." Y/n smacks Lisa unnie's head. "Y/N DON'T HURT YOUR UNNIE!" I just stood there like a statue watching them argue.

"Uhhh Imma leave you guys hehe." I scratched the back of my neck. "Nah let me take you back to your members." Y/n insist. "Wow it's the first time that I witness Y/n escorting someone huh?" Lisa unnie smirks.

"I really hate you cat person!" Y/n pushed Lisa unnie softly. But I saw her blushing a little bit. Is she blushing? Idk maybe it's just hot that's why her face is like that.

"Wait MY LITTLE Y/N IS BLUSHING UWUUU." I quickly looked at her face. Why is she blushing?

"UNNIIEEE!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! AND YOUR CATS!" "Awwww our Y/n is a grown up." Lisa unnie ran as Y/n chased her.

After a minute of running around Y/n went infront of me. "Hey let's go Llama." She said while catching her breath. "Uhmm use this Y/n-ah." I handed her my handkerchief. "Thanks llama." She smiled and pats my head. ACCKKKKK EOMMAAAAAA!!!

"Why are you blushing? Are you ok?" No I'm not okay huhu.

"A-ah yeah let's go?" I stuttered. She just smiled at me and handed me my handkerchief. "What's your perfume? It smells nice." She said while sniffing her hands.

I told her and she just nod.

After 5 minutes...

Your POV

I looked at the person beside me. Aish Y/n stop staring at her. But then she caught me staring at her. Our eyes met. Woah....

After a minute I looked away. "Wanna grab some coffeem?" I asked. "Uhm the members are looking for me right now." Oh shit I remembered that I'll bring her to her unnies. Baka.

We're with the other members now. "Hey Minju! Why did you gone missing huh?! Eunbi unnie almost kill us!" Yena went to Minju and almost hit Minju's head. "Yah! Don't hurt Minju!" Chaewon said while pulling Yena back.

"Uhhh guys I need to go now, I have a lot of things to do." I said. "Oh hi there Y/n." Wonyoung went to me and wave at me. I just waved back. "Wait... you two were together?!" Sakura eyes widen.

"Yup." I said while scrolling through my phone. "MINJU WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE US?!" Yena said while shaking Minju violently. "Y-yah u-unnie it hurts." Yena stop.

"Oh I just saw her on the library alone." I looked at them. "So I went to her and asked her if wants to sit with me."

"WAHHHHH MINJU SO LUCKYYY!!" I hear Yujin shout. I just look at them and smiled at them. "We should hang out sometimes." I said and leave.

Ok guys sorry for the long wait. I was busy playing codm hehe here you go guys hope you like it.