Lonely without you

Your POV

"Hey Y/n I'm gonna show you something." Jennie unnie said and show me a picture. My eyes widen when I saw me and Minju sleeping in music room. "Send it to me." I said and bite my lip stopping myself from smiling.

"Yow dude what are you gonna do with this pic?" I just smiled at her. "Wallpaper." She smacked me. "So gay!" "Hehe labyu unnie send it to me now."

Brroooo I'm so happy waaaaahhh. I was smiling not until I saw Tzuyu. "Hey yoda!" I smiled at her and she was glaring at me. "Huh?" So weird so I just went inside the room.

I sat beside Kkura unnie and talk with her. Then  suddenly....

"YAH! Y/N!" I looked at the other IZ*ONE's members. I searched for Minju but she wasn't there. Maybe she's with Junghoon.

I just sighed and smiled at them. "Hi guys!" I waved at them and they gave me high five. I looked down. I miss her...

"Hey! Are you okay?" I looked at Chaeyeon unnie and nod. "Yes unnie I'm fine don't worry." I smiled at her. "U sure?" I just nod and smiled at Yujin.

I was playing with Yena, Chaewon and Yuri when TWICE went inside the room. "Yow yow TWICE is back!" I heard Sana unnie shouted. "Shut up unnie!" She looked at me and point at me. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Hey I'm gonna go outside see you guys." I said went outside. I pass by Tzuyu and she was staring at me but I didn't care.

I was peeking through every room looking for a certain llama. I gave up just sat on the chair. I bow my head.

Where is she...

No one's POV

"Yow go talk to her." Yena pushed Yuri. "No you talk to her Hitomi." "No Yena unnie will be the one who's gonna talk to her." "No Hyewon unnie go talk to her I'm shy." "WOW YOU'RE SHY?!" Eunbi said.

"Yeah sometimes hehe." Yena scratched the back of her head. "Tsk Kkura-chan go talk to Y/n." Eunbi said and Sakura just nod.

"Uhm Y/n are you okay?" I nod and assure that I'm fine.

"Uhmm guys do you know where Minju unnie is?" All of them looked at me and went quite.

"We actually don't know but she told she's with Junghoon." Ohhh... okay.

I just sighed and went to my office.

That's what you get from expecting things too much.

You're just a friend to her Y/n, friend.