Just Friends

Yena's POV

I envy Minju so much! She's so lucky to be alone with Y/n tsk. "Yah! Minju!" She quickly looked at me while she was eating some sandwich. "Hm?" She raised her brows.

"What's with you and Y/n?" I asked her. "Uhm we're friends?" She said and swallowed what she was eating. "Do you like her?" Her eyes widen.

Minju's POV

"Do you like her?"

"UNNIE WHY DID YOU ASK ME THAT KIND OF QUESTION?!" "Just curious."
"I don't know but I know that I just see her as my friend." I answered honestly.

"Friend? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes unnie. I don't have a crush on her even a little bit of crush, I just find her beautiful." I smiled. I ain't lying I guess?

"It's obvious that you like her." I quickly stopped eating. "Stop lying about your feelings Minju." Am I lying? I don't really know.

"I don't know."

Your POV

Yowww I'm gonna meet the new students. I hope they're normal. While I was checking out myself in front of the mirror I suddenly remembered Minju.

Haysss hope she likes me too.

I just sighed knowing that I like someone who's straight. "Don't worry Y/n no one will know that you like the llama girl." I whispered to myself and fixed my hair.

35 mins later...

I stood in front of the large gate of this hell and looked for the llama girl. But my eyes widen when I saw her with Park Sunghoon. I just stared at them. Aahhhh why the hell does my chest is somehow hurting.

I shouldn't be like this. Remember you're just her friend. I saw how Minju smile with him. Men I wish I was him.

I wish I can make her smile like that.

How I wish I can make her laugh like that.

How can I make her mine if she only see me as a friend?

"Hey there my fr-." Jisoo unnie stopped talking after seeing me staring at the two people. "Hey are you ok?" She asked me and waved her hand in front of my face. "Uh hey unnie." I just smiled at her.

"Do you want to eat some breakfast?" "Nah I'm good unnie thank you." "Oh okay see you later." She waved at me and I just sighed.

The reason why I don't want to like someone. I just looked down. "YAH Y/N-AH! JISOO UNNIE TOLD US THAT YOU'RE NOT HAPPY!" I looked at the 3 girls running to me.

"What happened?" Jennie unnie said and pants. "Nothing unnie." "Is it because of Minju?" My eyes widen when Chaeyoung unnie mentioned her. "Yep it's Minju our baby Y/n is a grown up now." Lisa unnie wiped some fake tears.

"Unnie I'm gonna kill all of your cats." She just sticked her tongue out. "I'm fine unnie and I know that I'm only a friend to her." I just flashed a small smile.

"Hm? So it's true that you like Minju? I thought Lisa was only joking omg our baby is a grown up now!" Jennie unnie said and hugged me. "Tf unnie I'm not a baby anymore." I just pushed her face away cause she's gonna kiss my cheeks.

"I'm just her friend." I mumbled and quickly went to my office. I just scrolled at my phone when suddenly someone knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Hi we're ITZY." My eyes widen when I saw Ryujin.

"YOW MY BESTIE!"

Here's a new update gais hope u like it.❤️