Alone

Minju's POV

I was at the dorm all alone cause the members left me so they can buy some groceries. While I was scrolling through my phone someone knocks on the door. I went to check who it was and saw a familiar figure.

"Open this door." And realized that it was Y/n. What is she doing here? Huhu eomma I'm all alone here and she came to visit usT~T

"Wait!" I quickly brushed my hair and change my shirt.

I opened the door and saw her wearing a hoodie and pants. "H-hey why are you h-here?" I stuttered. "Nothing, just wanna hang out with you guys." She said and took off her cap. She's so gorgeous sht sht!

"Uhhh why are you staring at me?" I quickly look away and hid my face. "Haha I know I'm pretty but don't stare at me like that I'm kinda embarrassed." She scratched the back of her neck. I saw her smile a little.

"Where's the other members?" She said and fixed her hair. "O-oh they went out to buy some groceries." I smiled at her. "Take a sit." She sat on the couch and I sat beside her.

"What should we do right now? Are you done with your Math assignment?" She asked me and I was so confused, wait... we have an assignment?! Oh no.

"Uhhh no, I should probably do it now." I quickly stood up and went inside the room. "Let me help you." She insist. Huhu I'm shy appaaaaa!!T~T

"Uhh n-no n-need thank you." Help I'm so embarrassed right now. "No I'll help so you can be finish in 10mins." Don't you dare fall in love with her Minju!

10mins later....

Your POV

I was teaching Minju some Math equation. While she was busy solving I stare at her. Bruh her future bf will be so lucky having this gorgeous girlfriend.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her for like a minute? Damn she's so pretty.

"Uhhh Y/n?" I heard her calling my name. "Uh yes?" "Stop staring at me." Oh I think she saw me staring at her HAHAHAHA.

"Oh sorry Minju-unnie." I was quite embarrassed. You're so obvious bro.

"Don't call me unnie I kinda feel old, just call me Minju." She smiled at me. I just nod. "Aaaaa thanks Y/n-ah I just finished our homework, now I understand the whole equation." I just stared at her. Damn gurl stop smiling I'm gonna fall for you if you didn't stop smiling.

"You're always welcome Minju-ah."

After a minute of silent. "Are you hungry?" "No I just at-" I head her tummy growl. 'I guess someone is hungry." I just giggled at her cuteness. "I'm embarrassed again eomma help." I heard her whisper. So cute.

"What do you prefer? Pizza? Chicken wings? Or some noodles?" I asked her while I was scrolling through the menu. "You choose." "All of them so the other members can eat too." I ordered 3 large pizza, 3 boxes of chicken wings and some boba tea.

"T-thanks Y/n I owe you a lot." Huh? Owe me a lot? It's fine if it comes to you hehe. I just smiled at my own thought and told her it's fine. "The members is on their way now."

This is gonna be a whole mess.

"MINJU! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Oh no.

So hey guys here's an another update hope y'all like it!