Ice cream

Your POV

I saw Nayeon-unnie and the other members. "Hey Y/n." Chaeyoung gave me a high five. "Oh hey." "So why are you alone Y/n-ah?" Jihyo-unnie ask me. "Oh Minju-unnie is wi-."
I quickly stop talking.

"So your with the new girl ha? Uwuuu is she gonna be your gf?!" Sana-unnie asked me excitedly. "Baka." I whispered. "Yah! I heard that!" Jihyo-unnie stopped Sana-unnie from attacking me.

"HAAHAHAHAH unnie you look like a angry squirrel!" I was laughing really hard. "Tsk just be thankful you're cute." Huh? Why call me cute? I was confused for a second but I just shrugged it off.

"I need to go now unnie! Thanks for the time!" I just waved at them but Tzuyu pulled me. "H-hey why h-hug me?!" I was struggling cause her hug was really tight. "Nothing take care Y/n-ah."

Weird.

Nako's POV

I was waiting for Eunbi-unnie to pick me up. "Aishh why is she still not here." I just pout. I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey Nako." I gasp when I saw Y/n looking so fine in her uniform.

"H-hey Y/n." I just smiled at her. But then suddenly. "YAH NAKO!" I quickly look at the person and it was Sakura-unnie. "Hi Kkura unnie." "Oh hi Y/n." She waved at Y/n. Y/n is so tallT~T.

"Uhm you guys want some ice cream?" Y/n offered. "Ahh no thanks for the offer Y/n-ah." I just smiled at her. "Even if you say no I'll still treat you guys." Y/n smile. That smile makes me fall in love.

"B-but-." "No buts."

Your POV

While we were eating our ice cream I was about to ask them where Minju is. But then suddenly someone sat beside me. "Oh Tzuyu-unnie." The two bowed at their senior. "Hey Yoda." I saw her staring at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Seriously I'm scared rn.

"Nothing." She's so weird today tf.

"Unnie you're acting weird today are you okay?" "Yeah why? I'm just on my period." Ohh:)

"Uhmm Y/n we're heading back to the parking lot, Eunbi unnie is waiting for us already thanks for the ice cream." Kkura-chan said while smiling. "You're welcome unnie."

Me and the yoda girl is alone. "Unn-." "I'm heading back to our dorm." She stood up and left me alone. "Weird."

I went outside and saw the IZ*ONE heading to their van. "Hey guys." I waved at them. "Hi Y/n!" Yuri smiled at me. Wtf she's so cute!

"Hi Y/n." Chaewon waved at me. Huhu why are this girls so cute huh?!

"Hi Y/n." I heard an angelic voice and it was Minju. Woah I've never thought I'll be gay for someone:)

Ok guys sorry for the long wait again I was really busy ranking up on my codm. Hope I can play with you guys too! Love you all and thanks for the support.💖