Eyes

Minju's POV

While I was looking for a certain book in the library, I felt someone is standing beside me. I looked at the person and saw it was Y/N. "Hi Minju" she said and smiled at me. "H-hi Y/N-ah." I said hiding my face cause I felt it heating up.

"Where's the other members? Why are you alone?" She said while looking for a book. "Oh a-ah I think they are at the c-cafeteria." Fawk Minju stop stuttering.

"Oh.. do you want to take a sit there." I looked at the table and nod. Ackkkk

Your POV

So I have a vacant time hmmm should I go to the library? Hmmm ok ok lezzgoo!

As I enter the library I saw a familiar girl. Minju...

After having a short conversation with her I told her if she want to sit with me. "Let's get know each other." I said. "What's your full name Minju-ah?" I asked and start reading the first page.

"My name is Kim Minju." She whispered. She's shy hahaha. "Yours?" "Kim Y/N." I answered shortly. "How old are you?" I looked at her. What if she's older than me and I don't call her unnie.

"I'm already 20 years old." Oh shit she's older than me. "Oh sorry unnie?" Help I'm embarrassed. "HAHAHAHA don't be sorry Y/n." She said while giggling.

I find it cu- fawk it Y/n. "You?" "I'm 19 years old." I said while looking directly to her eyes. She was looking at me too.

Minju's POV

After a minute we looked away cause. Sht I'm blushing uwaaaAaa stop it Minju.
I cover my face using a book. "Hey do you wanna go eat at the cafeteria?" She stood up. "Uhhh sure." I scratched my nape.

"What do you wanna eat?" She asked me while we were walking at the hallway. "I just want some cookies." I saw her smiled a little bit. "Okay I'll buy you some." I quickly shook my head. "No I can buy my own thanks but no." I said a little embarrassed.

"Nah I insist." She said bought 3 packs of cookies. "Here you go llama." "Thank you Y/n." I smiled at her. "So whe-" before she could even finish her sentence, someone yelled her name.

"Y/N!!!!"