New one

Your POV

I was walking around the campus and saw one of the transferees. "Hey Karina." I waved at her and she looked shock but waved back at me.

"So what are u doing here? You're supposed to be in your room." I smiled at her. "Why are you not in your room too?" She chuckled. "Ohh.. so what are we doing here?" I just giggled while looking at the pool.

"Hmmm I just lost my notes cause someone just.." she stopped talking. "Hm?" I raised my brows.

"Some students just tear them apart." She quietly said. "What class are they in?" I asked firmly. "Uh- no no it's okay I'll just copy my member's no-." I pulled her and went outside the pool area.

"What class." "Art class." We went there and asked who destroyed her notes.

"You're dead." I heard one of the students while tapping this boy's shoulder. I saw the boy gulped. "I-Im s-." I cutted him off.

"Why do you have to do that?" I raised my brows at him. "I-i j-just want her to n-notice m-." "Bullshit." I gritted my teeth.

"Apologize to her now or else I'll bring you to my Mom's office." I glared at him and looked at the girl beside me.

She cute bro.

I just shook my head. "Please forgive I promise I'll never do that again." The boy said while bowing. I just chuckled at him.

He's a coward.

"No no it's okay uhm Y/n-ah let's go now to our rooms I told you it's okay." Karina said and pulled me out of that room.

"Thanks Y/n-ah I owe you alot." Karina said and smiled at me. She went inside of her room.

"Yah Y/n! Mrs. Kim is looking for you we're doomed." I quickly went to mu seat after hearing what Yujin said. Shit what have u done...

"Y/n why are you late?" I heard Mrs. Kim. I just gulped. "I was with the student from the other class." I answered honestly without looking at her eyes.

"Hmmm okay sit down." I quickly sat down and she start lecturing.

I was about to go home when I looked at our Group Chat and all I say is wtf.

We pretty🤪

LiMaRiO oPpA:
oMG FOKFOK Y/N U NEED
TO SEE THIS.

Mandu:
Y/n u didn't tell us that u
already moved on from
Minju😞👊🏻

always hungry:
My baby Y/n is already
dating a girl from the other
class😭.

im okay:
uwu she's a grown up now.

You:
wtf are y'all even saying
i ain't dating anyone i'm single
tf.

I was about to close my phone when Jennie Unnie just send a vid of me defending Karina. My eyes widen.

But then I saw an angel.

"Hey Y/n." Minju waved at me and smile.

hi gais sorry for the super duper late update I was really busy so yeah I just wanna tell y'all that thanks for the support.🤍