Dog

Your Pov

So me and Minju just went this mall. We saw a pet shop so we stop there. "Minju look at this dog." I said while pointing at the dog.

I saw her gasp and quickly ran to the dog. "Hello there." She waved at the dog while smiling.

I secretly took a picture of her talking to the dog. "Cute." I whispered. "Yah Y/n can we take this dog please? Its so cute." She said while pouting.

"Sure but will your members get mads?" I asked and sat down on the chair. "I was just kidding Eunbi unnie will kill me." She scratched her nape.

I chuckled. "Just play with the dog and after that I'll take you back to your dorm." I said and opened my phone.

I took some pics of her. She's cute. I thought and looked at her. "Let's go home now." She said and stood up.

"Bye little one see you again." She said while waving at the dog.

We were walking at the parking lot to go to my car. I opened the door for her. "Thank you Y/n." She smiled at me. Welp I guess I'm gay now:)

After 20 minutes....

We arrived at their dorm and escorted her to their door. "Thanks for today Y/n." She smiled at me and opened the door.

As the door opened it reveals an angry Eunbi. "YAHHH Y/N AND MINJU WHERE DID YOU TWO WENT?!" I quickly ran to my car and waved at them.

"BYEEEEE!!!" I yeet and went home.

That was fun.