Chapter 11

Samantha's [p.o.v.]

The next morning i wake up to my alarm blaring. I groan and reach for my phone which is on the bedside table. I check my messages to see that Em said that she will be here at nine and it's already eight forty-five.

I jump out of bed and enter my bathroom. I have a shower and do my morning routines before waking downstairs.

"Morning mom!"I say walking into the kitchen to see her flipping pancakes.

"Morning hunny!" She replies not looking at me. "Want some pancakes?" She asks holding up a plate stacked.

"Yes Please,"I say taking the plate from her and drowning my pancakes in syrup.

"I smell pancakes!" A familiar voice yells.

Em walks in looking at the pancakes. She's smiling so wide that I'm surprised that her cheeks are not paining.

"You're the best cook over aunt Lucy!" Em  says walking up to my mother and hugging her.

We all sit down and eat our breakfast in peace before some snoring coming from the living room.

"I'll go see what's that noise!"

I walk into the living room and see that Bryan is sleeping on the couch with the tv switched on.

I'm about to wake him up before I got an amazing idea. I walk into the kitchen and grab the jug of water. My mom and Em look at me questionally but I just smirk at them.

I walk back into the living room to see  that Bryan still sleeping like a log. I walk closer to him and lift the jug over his head. By now both Em and my mom are in the living room watching with wide eyes.

"Sam don't do it!" Em says looking at me.

I ignore and I pour the whole jug of water over his head. Everyone in the room gasps except me of course.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Bryan yells jumping off the couch. I burst out laughing that i cannot breath.

"Sam you little shit!"Bryan says looking frustrated.

"Oh-oh,"i mumble regaining my composure.

"Oh-oh indeed!" He says laughing evilly. "You got three seconds to run and hide for your life."

I gulp nervously before standing up and looking at him.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I take off running with Bryan behind me. I let out a laugh as we run around the whole house. As we reach the living room, I'm already out of breath and Bryan is ca5ching up to me.

"Got You!" He yells tackling me to the ground. He starts tickling me as I try to push him off. I can't help but bellow in laughter as he tickles me.

"Okay,okay I'm sorry!"

"Good girl!"

He finally stops and we both get up from the floor. I stand up to see my mom standing there smiling at us...rather at me.

"It's so good to finish see you smiling again," she says with tears in her eyes. I know exactly whats she means and I try not to remember the past.

"That's true but if you don't mind then we have to get ready for the party so we're leaving!" Em says pulling us upstairs.

We go into my room and start getting ready. Emily decided that I should wear a silver dress that teaches mid-tigh. She also did my hair and put light makeup for me. She wore a black and red dress with her hair in a cute messy bun and she had a smokey makeup.

"We look hot!" She says looking at ourselves in the mirror. And she was right and for once I do look hot and I also felt pretty.

"Let's go!"I say feeling confident in myself. Which is very rare.

************************************

We finally reached the party and I already felt like leaving. We enter the house and there are teenagers everywhere either dancing or talking to people and other gross stuff.

We spot luke and the rest near the kitchen and Em literally dragged me to where they were.

"Hey guys!" Em greets mainly smiling at Isaac.

"Hey girls!" Cole greets back and the others just nod  their heads. "You guys are looking hot!"

"Duh,"Em says doing a fake dramatic flip of her hair.

"Let's go dance Sam," Ben says smirking at luke who just rolls his eyes.

"Umm sure,"I say taking his hand and we start walking to the dance floor.

We just dance for a while before Ben excuses himself and I'm standing in the middle of the dance floor feeling out of place. I feel suffocated so I try to walk away but someone bumps into me.

"Ohh I'm sorry,"the person says turning around and I see that it's Nick.
"Hey Sam it's You!"

"Hey,"I say smiling at him. "Great party I guess!"

"You guess?"He questions ch7cklimg at my statement.

"Yeah sorry I'm not really good at parties so ..."I stop mid-way realising how stupid I sound.

"So let me dance with you and show you that parties are good,"he says pulling me to the dance floor.

Just then a slow song comes up and Nick pulls me closer by the waist and my hands are around his neck. We dance like that for a while before Emily literally falls into us.

"Oh hey sammmmm,"she says slurring at my name. "Why are you spinning?"

"Em are you drunk?" I question holding her by the shoulders.

"Nope I'm just a little tipsy,"she says giggling at herself.

"Let's get you home,"I say puting her arm over my shoulder. I turn to Nick and smile apologetically to him. "Im  sorry but I gotta go."

"It's Okay, let me help You."

He takes Emily's other arm and puts it around his shoulder. We walk outside and towards Em's car.We put her in the passenger seat whilst I take the keys from her purse. I close her door and turn towards Nick.

"Thank you!"

"It's okay,"He says waving me off. He looks at me for a second and then his eyes flicker to my lips. "Sam can I kiss You?"

I stare at him on shock that he asked me such a question. I swallow thickly before nodding. Within second his lips are on mine and I can only reply it in my head that he is kissing me.

That the Nick chambers is kissing me! This has to be a dream.

After a while he pulls away and we are both breathing heavily. I just stare at him in shock.

"Sam if its okay with you ten can I take you on a date tomorrow?"

"I'd like That!"

"Good so I'll text you the time and stuff but for that I'll need your number!"

I chuckle at his cuteness before taking out my phone unlock it and pass  it to him. He puts his number in and phone his phone. He rings once before go cu5s it and g8ve me back my phone.

"Now I also have your number!"

"I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow!" I say and walkto the passenger side and jump in. Nick stands there the whole time jyst smiling at me. I wave ta him before starting the car and driving off.

I can't believe I'm going on a date with Nick chambers tomorrow!

This is so awesome!

************************************

Hey guys sorry the chapter was sooo  long but I hope it's was worth reading. Anyway what do you think of Nick and Sam's date tomorrow? Do you think they will be a couple or not?

Please vote,comment and also share 😊😄

Love you guys♥️💞💓
-uzziele102❣