chapter 5

Hey guys so here's a new🌼chapter. I thought about updating again since I took so long to update.so here's thechapter😊. Enjoy!!🌺🌺

************************************
Bryans [p.o.v.]

As I saw my sister and Emily walking out of the school I instantly felt relieved that she was fine. As they neared my black jeep I noticed that everyt8ne she got she was in pain by her stomach area but she still put the brave face on and everyone really thought she was okay but I could See the pain in her eyes very clearly.

She puts the brave face on for everyone to see so that they don't find out things that happened to her in the past and honestly it's not my place to tell. When they are by my car I hugged her with all my worries vanishing but I still don't know What happened to her.

"Are you Okay?",I ask her even though it comes out muffled because I'm hugging her.

"Yeah,I'm good",she says hugging me back.

After we hugged we got into the car and drove out of the school parking lot and as we were driving Sam turned on the radio and it started playing some depressing song so I turned it off and from the corner of my eye I saw her glaring at  me but I only chuckled.

"Is it okay if i sleep over at your house?",Emily asks looking out of the window.

"Sure why Not!that will be f8ne to have a sleep over",Sam says smiling at the thought. They both turn to look at me.

"No problem by me. So it's cool",i say smiling as we turn in to our driveway. I turn off the engine and we all get out and walk inside the house after unlocking it obviously.

"Hey Em!do you mind going inside? I need to talk to Sam",I say smiling at her.

"Sure".She walks upstairs and I take Sam into the lounge and make her sit on the sofa whilst I sit next to her.

"Sam how did you hurt your stomach?",I ask looking at her seriously to let her know that She must not think of lying to me.

"Well it was because of Aubrey",She says looking at the coffee table.

So it was Aubrey but why would she do that to my sister. She didn't even know who she was?.

"Well she hit me because she thought there was something going on between Nick and I and so she confronted me in the bathroom and that's when she hit me",She says looking at me.

Huh?Ohhh!I guess u asked that question out loud.

"Yes!you did",she says again smirking.

Darn it I did it again but still I can't believe Aubrey would do that but it's all Nicks fault and I will get him for that. "Okay but why did you fall unconscious?".

"The nurse said that it's because i didnt eat properly the whole day and I was less on my daily nutrients".

Oh ok...wait what!She hasn't eaten all day. Oh god she will never learn .

"I will bring you something to 3at. Wait let me make you a sandwich instead. Give me two minutes".I said as I walked into the kitchen and made  her a sandwich.

She immediately are it and after she was done I lightly touched her stomach and she winced I  0ain. That little action made me so furious that I took my keys and drove to the one 0persons house who is at fault here.

************************************
I knocked on the door and they answered after f8ve minutes and the person who answered the doorways the person I was looking for. Nick chambers.

"Hey Bryan!what's up?",he asked smiling at me.

Instead I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and looked him dead in the eye. "You better tell Aubrey to stay away from Sam who happens to be my twin sister or I won't feel bad to knock your teeth out of you face",I warn him dangerously. With that I started to walk away but not berfore turning to look at him with a sinister smile.

"And you also stay away from her unless you also want to get hurt and land in the hospital".With that I walked into my car and drove home to see my sister who is probbably worried where I went and if i or anyone got hurt due to my anger issues.

************************************
Twenty minutes later I reached home to see Samantha waiting for me by the door looking worried as hell.

"Where have you been?",she asks me as soon as I enter the house.

"I just went out for a drive to cool down and relax untill my anger subsided",I say technically lying through my teeth.

"And you didn't hurt anyone?",she continues to interrogate me.

"Of course Sam i promise".I walk inside the house smiling to myself that she didn't get to know I was lying. I walked upstairs to my room whilst she walked to hers.

************************************
Samantha's [p.o.v]

When Bryan came home he assured me that he didn't do anything wrong and I'm glad he didn't.so we walked up to our rooms and I entered mine where Em was waiting for me so we can watch a movie.

After we had dinner we all wa5ched tv for a while berfore we decided to call it a night. So we all went to bed bit for some reason I couldn't sleep and I knew Bryan couldn't as well because i noticed he kept on seeing that he checked on me very hour.

Eventually I couldn't sleep and so I went to Bryans and saw him laying down on his back looking at the ceiling. I quietly went and later down next to him and he wrapped his hand over me and I finally felt a bit of comfort and fell off into a deep sleep.

That night I hoped that everything would be fine tomorrow at school and No one will find out what happened in school today. Otherwise things any go haywire and everyone will find out about my past and I wont be able to handle it.

"You okay or can't sleep?",Bryan asks still looking at th ceiling.

"Can't sleep and you?",I ask him.

"Same here". Eventually i heard light snores and realise he fell asleep. So I snuggled closer to my brother and eventually I fell asleep peacefully

************************************
Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little long but what do you  think about the chapter In Bryans pov.

So guys please tell me if you want more chapters in Bryans pov😍. Also what do you think is samantha's past?🤨😊

Please vote and comment......

Love you guys💓💓💙♥️
-uzziele102 🌸