chapter 2

Hey dear readers thanks for the votes and i hope u like this chapter as well.
************************************
Samantha's [p.o.v.]

The rest of my classes went by and it was finally lunch time. My best friend Emily or as we call her Em was waiting for me by the cafeteria door.

"Oh God! Sam I missed you so much",she says whilst hugging me.

"I missed you too Em",I say as I hug her back. We walked inside and waited in the lunch line as Em was talking about how her weekend went.

As the lunch line went on I had my Apple juice opened and i had mistakenly bumped into someone and spilled all my juice on myself.

When this person turned around I saw that it was Nick chambers the quarterback of our school. When he noticed I was on the floor with juice all over me he helped me up.

"I am so sorry. I didn't see you are behind me",he says when im standing in front of him.

"No it's not your fault it's actually my fault since I didn't see where  i was going",I say looking at him.

I stared at his eyes for a whole minute and i noticed that his eyes are a hazel colour which totally goes with his light brown eyes. After what felt like forever he let go of my hand and by now the whole cafeteria was looking at us in amusement.

I blushed like a red tomato and ran out of the cafeteria and straight into the closest girls rest room to clean up. As I cleaned myself up and put on a clean t-shirt and put the dirty one on my bag Aubrey and her minions walk inside the rest room. They hold me against the wall as she comes to stand in front of me.

"You better stay away from Nick because we're going to be a thing very soon",she warns me .

"Like he will go for a witch like you",I mumble to myself but she heard it because she turns around and slaps me right across the face.

"You watch what you say pipsqueak or next time it will be way worse than just a slap".

"Do you actually think im afraid of you because others fear you. Well let me tell you some thing. I am not afraid of...".

Berfore I could finish she kicks me in the stomach a few times berfore telling her minions to leave me. I crouched down on pain and tears started falling freely reminding me of the past that i tried to forget.

After I stopped crying I decided to go to class since lunch is over but when i stood up I felt the pain in stomach so i just stand down on the floor and cried even more.

After a few minutes I see someone entering the bathroom shouting my name and i realise that it's Em. When she sees me crying she rushes to me and sits next to me and hugs me.

"What's wrong Sam",Em says after I finally stop crying. So i tell her everything that happened in the bathroom. When I'm done she is so furious that you could actually see the steam coming out of her ears and nose.

"Okay Let's take you home",Em asks and I just nod in response.

She helps me stand up and slowly we walk to the entrance of the school when someone huge hands makes contact with my stomach. I immediately scream in pain and sit on the floor in pain.

"Sam are you Okay?",Em asks me with concern in her voice. I just not and she turns and walks towards four figures who are walking down the hallways.

"Hey!",she says stopping them in their tracks.

"What?",one of them says. All of them turn around and i see it's the four bad boys of our school

"Can't you damn see where you are going or are you blind",she screams looking even more angrier by the second.

"What she meant to say that if you could be a little careful when you are walking", I speak up berfore he can say anything. "Besides she didn't mean to be rude or anything she's just angry at me", I lie to him so he wouldnt do anything to Em.

"What!no I was talking to him and I'm definitely not angry at you",she says pushing me aside.

Just as she pushes me aside I start to feel dizzy and I can see black spots in my vision. Just as I'm about to intervene again I fall into darkness.

Just as I'm about to feel the cold floor I feel someone's warm hands catch me and that's when I fall into complete darkness.

************************************
Hey guys so here is the second chapter and I hope it's good.
I'm sorry for any mis spellings and grammar problems.

So guys please tell me what you think of luke.

So please vote and comment on this chapter.

Love you guys
-uzziele102 ♡