chapter 12

The next morning i wake up with a smile on my face as I remembered yesterday's events so I go and have a shower and do all of my morning routines. When I come out of the bathroom Em is still sleeping so I take my phone and walk downstairs.

As I'm walking down the stairs I get a message from Nick and that makes me smile even bigger

If that's possible...

NICK: Good  morning!

ME: Morning! How are you? 🙂

NICK: Good! Anyway I just wanted to tell you that our date is at seven. Is that okay?

ME: Yeah that's fine.

NICK: Good!I'll see you later beautiful😏

After that I just blushed and walked downstairs into the kitchen to see my mother already up and preparing pancakes.

"Morning mom!" I greet feeling extra happy after that conversation with Nick.

"Morning honey! How did you sleep last night?" She asks smiling a bit weirdly at me.

"I slept great mom!" I exclaim already jumping in my seat.

"Okay what's up with you so early Morning?" She questions looking skeptically at me.

"Well...," I start but just then Em walks downstairs and heads straight to the cupboard where she takes two painkillers and some water. "I have a date tonight!"

All of a sudden Em spits out all her water and looks at me wide-eyed whilst my mom is just smiling like a hyped teenage girl.

"What!" Em yells after recovering from her shock. "You have a date and you didn't tell me?" She questions looking genuinely excited. "Who are you going out with? Is it Luke? If so I called for!"

"No it's not luke it's actual with Nick!" I reply blushing straight after. "And it's a seven!"

"Oh god really!"Em squeals and I just nod my head  at her.

"Well it's about time you move on from that boy!" My mom says looking at me sympathetically whilst I just frown at the memory.

Well thats a story for another time!

"We have to go shopping and do your make up,"Em says after eating her breakfast. So we ate our breakfast and then got ready to go to the mall but before we could leave my mom told Bryan and my dad about the news and that we were going shopping for tonight.

So here i am at the mall and Em keep showing me different dresses which I refuse because most of them are not my type...

I hope i find the perfect dress for tonight!

"You have to try this dress on," Em says lifting the dress in front of me.

"Okay fine! I will try it on but if i dont like it we are going home,"I state looking at her and my mom who just drag me to the dressing room.

"We agree!" My mom yells from outside as I put the dress on. When I look at myself in the mirror I actually like it.

It's a white sheer lace dress that reaches a few inches above my knees. I just admire it as I can imagine myself wearing it for my date.

"Come on out we also want to see if you look nice in it," Em yells from outside the dressing room. So I walk out of the dressing room and suddenly they both gasp that I thought that it looks horrible.

"Wow you look absolutely beautiful!" My mom says with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, you look amazing! You should definitely buy this one," Em says looking at me from head to toe as if im a model.

"Okay now let's go and eat I'M STARVING!"

So we pay for the dress and go to Starbucks for lunch. We order a few things  and after we eat we decide to go back home because it's about four in the evening and my date is at seven.

************************************

Em is busy getting me read for my date  which I'm totally nervous nd excited for. She is currently doing my hair and makeup and after she's done with that I put my white dress which Em matches with silver flats.

She knows that if i wear heels then it will be my death day instead of my date.

When she is done with everything I alk up to my floor length mirror and to see that I was impressed at how I look with be an understatement.

She put on light makeup which made me look like my natural self with a little bit of concealer to cover the eyebags under my eyes due to the lack of sleep. Just as I'm looking at my reflection the doorbell rings indicating that he is here.

"His right on time!" Em says clapping her hands excitedly. She was smiling so wide that I thought that her face would break. "Besides you look extremely hot. He won't be able to take his eyes off of you tonight!"

We  walk downstairs to see that my mom is sitting with Nick on the couch and she is talking to him. As soon as we are on the last step my mom and Nick stand up. My mom has a smile on her face whilst Nick is just staring at me from head to toe.

"Wow you look extremely hot!" He says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself!" I say to him after a few seconds. I turn to my mother and she is ,again, looking at me with tears in her eyes. She finally comes and hugs me like I'm leaving the house for good and not for a few hours.

Next thing I know she is crying but it's not pretty crying it's her big fat ugly tears . I rub her back soothingly and she pulls away from me before saying those words I was hoping she wouldn't mention to anyone ever.

"I'm so glad that you are moving on and that you have forgotten all about Brandon!"

Mom!" I say warningly looking at Em  for help who just shrugs her shoulders at me.

"Anyway enjoy your date and don't come home too late!" She says completely ignoring my death stare.

We walk out of the door and Nick opens the car door for me like a total gentlemen which immediately brings a smile on my face.

He jumps into the drivers side and we old to god know where for out date.

I hope it's a good place and or scenery...

Fingers crossed...🤞

************************************
Hey guys its uzziele102 here...
Hope you guys enjoyed the book and please like and share it as well

Please comment on what you think of it so far and what's gonna happen during nicks and smanthas date...

Read more to find out

Love you guys♥️💞

_uzziele102