chapter 7

Hey guys so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a ling time. But it's because i was busy with school. And I'm in grade 9 so it's harder for me cause i have to choose my subjects ..

Here's the next chapter. Enjoy🙂🙂

************************************
Samantha's [p.o.v ]

I am currently standing outside in the student with Em and we are waiting for Bryan. But my mind is on someone else and our conversation.

"Sam! Are you there or have aliens taken over your body,"Em says shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Em it's me! Aliens have not taken over my body,"I tell her whilst chuckling at her craziness.

"Oh okay! I know it's just that I have being talking to you for a while and you are lost in your own world,"she says looking at me frustratedmy.

I laugh at her and I'm deciding whether I should tell her about what happened or not but she is my best friend and I can't keep things from her.

"Okay! It's fine,"I say looking at the sky. "But I'm gonna tell you something and you have to promise you won't freak out."

She nods in agreement and I look at her skeptically berfore taking a deep breath and telling her what happened.

"Okay so today i found a letter 8n my locker and when I read it,it was from Nick and he said he wanted to talk to me later on. So I thought that he might have just being kidding so I threw the letter and went to my classes."

"But when I was going for p.e then he shouted for me and walked with me through the hallway and he apologised to me and he well..umm he ...,"I say cutting myself off since I can't believe what he said and how I agreed.

"And he what!,"she asks looking at me in curiosity.

"He invited us to his party this weekend".

"HE DID WHAT! OMG I CANT BELIEVE HE DID..."i cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth s8nce she was screaming.

"Shhhh,"I say looking around the parking lot to see people staring at us weirdly. "You promised you wouldn't freak out."

"I know but he invited us. THE quarter back of the United 7a to his party. His totally in to you."

"No he's not and by the way in Not going to that party. You know that party's are not my thing,I say just as I see Bryan walking out with his friends.

"Oh we'll see about that!" Is all she says berfore Bryan walks up to 7s.

"Het guys! Sorry for being so late. Practice was a little longer than usual,"he says looking guilty.

Em waves him off whilst i smile at him.

"It's okay Bryan!I know that you are busy for the championship,"I say. Did i mention that Bryan is in the swimming team and he is really good at it.

"Anyway Sam!"he says looking at me. "I forgot to tell you that mom and dad are coming home today for the weekend."

"That's awesome! But le5s go home I'm very tired,"I say opening the passengers door and sitting inside.

Em and Bryan just laugh at me and they also get inside and Bryan drives home.

************************************
Fifteen minutes later we have dropped Em at homeand now we are currently sitting in the car that is in the garage. Suddenly something comes to my mind. Oh shit! The kitchen.

"Holy shit! Bryan mom and dad ar3 coming home today and WE FORGOT TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN,"I say starting to panic about our messy kitchen.

"Damn!you're right,"he says also panicking. "Okay,okay here's what we will do. We will go inside and clean up quickly because they will only be home at seven,"he says planning everything out.

We rush out of the door and run inside the house to clean up. This is a mess that hopefully we can clean up berfore our parents cone him3 and we won't get grounded for almost turning our kitchen down.

************************************
FEW HOURS LATER

We are currently getting ready for my parents to come home. Luckily we cleaned the house berfore seven and now we are saved from being grounded.

"SAM!MOM AND DAD ARE HERR,"Bryan screams for me. He s probbably in the l8ving room with them.

"I'M COMING,"I scream as I rush downstairs. Oh the way I missed them since they are never home and i5s always Bryan and I.

I run up to my parents and hug them so tight that I'm surprised that they can still breath.

That's how we spent our night just talking about everything except for the thing with Aubrey. Obviously and the later on we went out for dinner. It was finally the best day of my life.

I'm so happy right now.

************************************
Nicks [p.o.v.]

Finally I got to speak with Sam and I also got her to come to my party this weekend and that's when I will wok her with my charms and finally get her to da5e me.

She is just so hot and I have alwaystaken an interest in her and her innocence. Ugh I can't get her out of my mind and when Bryan came to my house that day to tell me what happened with her and Aubrey. That just killed me and I went for her.

"Hello Nick are you alive or not,"my best friend James asks me."

"I'm good just thinking about Samantha,"I say smiling at jus5 thinking about her name.

"Oh yeah! That hot chick that you have taken an interest in!"he says looking at me in a smirk. " so what you gonna date her for a while and then cheat on her just lime how you did with every other girl you have dated."

"Of course not! I actual like her alot and I'm definitely not a cheater on anyone at all".

"Sure! Whatever you say buddy".

I just roll my eyes at him and us irritating self. How could he think I would do that even if i did it in the past.

Ugh Samantha wha4 are you doing with me. I think i will ask her on a date at the party and not tomorrow since I don't want to scare her off.

Whatever happens I hope she will go on a date with me and hopefully be my girlfriend. I how to be loyal to her and to protec5 her with my life plus u would never ever let her cry

I shake my head off all those thoughts and continue watching some movie with James and some other guys that surprisingly are here and I didn't notice. They are also from the football team. I wonder how I didn't see them untill now?

Maybe it's because of a certain girl called Samantha Adams. Oh god get out of my mind. I just smile like an idiot throughout the movie.

************************************
Tadaaa! So hey gu6s how was the chapter. I hope you liked it and how was it in

So I was thinking of telling you guys my real name but Thats if you'll ean5 to know 85t. J6st tell me and i will put it in the next chapter. Thank you.

So please vote and comment on this chapter ♥️♥️♥️❄

_love you all soo much💙💙💙💓💞

--Uzziele102 😘🌸🌺🌼