chapter 4

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update I had a problem with my account but it's fine now.😉
So here's The chapter..hope you enjoy.

************************************
Samantha's [p.o.v.]

As I open my eyes I see a white light and as I adjust my eyes to the light I realise that I'm in the nurses office.so I as I look around I see a figure standing facing their backs to me.when I look at them properly I see that it's luke chambers the bad boy of the school.

"Wha..What are you doing here?", I stutter remembering what happened earlier on. "And where's Emily?".

"Well hello to you too",he says smirking that irritiating smirk only boys can wear. "And she went to go and get a snack but she told me to stay here and wait untill you are concious",he says walking up to me.

"Okay but what happened? I don't remember anything",I say trying to sit up but fail miserably because my stomach starts to hurt.

"Hold on! Let me help you up",he states helping me up by holding me by my arms and gently putting me in a sitting position.

"Thanks but can you tell me what happened?".

"Well apparently you fainted and you said something about Aubrey hurting you and your friend said it was nicks fault! Is that true?",he says looking intensely at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Well kinda but Aubrey taught wrong of it when we mistakenly bumped into each other during lunch so she Tod me off and I did the same so she hit me. Anyway that's not the case but why did I faint all of a sudden?",I ask still looking confused.

"Well that I don't know because the nurse didn't tell me because i didnt know you probbably but she told your friend Emily about it",he says shrugging. I just nod in understanding and there is a comfortable silence untill his phone starts ringing.

He excuses himself and leaves the room whilst I sit down and wonder what happened to me today. As I'm still thinking Emily walks in the room and when she sees me up,her face lights up and she runs and hugs me.

"Em...can't...breath...you...squeezing....the...life...out...of...me...",I manage to say through her hugging and she let's me go but she looks furious at me.

"I'm not talking to you anymore!",She says looking frustrated and hurt at the  same time.

"What are you talking ab...",I say but she cute me off.

"Don't you dare say that! How could you not tell me you are low on your vitamins and if you don't eat for a half a day you can faint".

"Sorry but can we go home please!", I say giving her the puppy dog eyes. She just nods and just then luke walks in looking at us.

"Oh!you are here so I just came to say that  I have something important to do but I will see you soon",he says winking at me berfore exiting the room.

Em looks at me but I just shake my head at her and stand up from the bed. She runs to my side and helps me  ask out of the nurses office.whilst we walking I wonder why he helped me and why he stayed leaving his friends because he never leaves them alone.

They are always together no ma5ter what they are doing. S7ddwnly a question pops up in my head and I turn to face Emily.

"Hey am does Bryan know?".

"Yeah they told him since you are his sister. He is waiting for yo7 by the car.why?",She asks looking at me in question.

"No reason",I say shrugging. But in my mind I'm screaming in my head because i know Bryan and he is short tempered.

He will go and beat the shit out of Nick  and Aubrey but maybe he changed  and he won't act that wa6. Let's hope so.please god l!help me just this once.

As I walk outside with Emily by my side I see Bryan standing by his car looking worried and angry but mostly angry. Ohh Oh!.

************************************
Cliffhanger.🙂
Fins out what Bryan thinks about his sister getting bullied and what he will do.

So what you guys think of this chapter....

Please vote and comment.💙love you guys....💓💓💓

Love
-Uzziele102. 💞😍