Chapter 27

Memories

Lili's POV

Kai and Jennie settled their problem and decided to have a wedding instead.

Well, it's good for them and for their soon to be child.

Kai is a decent man. No one complains about it cause we can really see how good man he is. I don't doubt him to have Jennie in his life cause in him I feel at ease to let her go.

Jennie becomes my everything. My everything to the point that I forgot about myself. I forgot to love myself. They say that forgetting about yourself because of someone is a mistake. But for me there's no such thing as mistake when you forget.

Yeah maybe I forgot to love myself but I didn't forget to love others. And it's fine for me, it's fine for me to love others even if I am not.

Cause I know the feeling of being left alone. I Know the feeling of not being loved.

I know the feeling so well. So, I don't want others to feel that kind of feelings.

I will always remember her cat like eyes. Her nose that is obviously similar to cats. Her mandu cheeks. Her hair. Her pinkish and soft lips. Her scent. I will always remember her even if it will give me pain.

Jennie always told me that she likes kids. She want a baby. And now her dream comes true. She'll be going to have her own baby.

I was at my room at the blackpink house, reminiscing my memories with her when a scenery popped in my mind.

It's her, telling me about her being a mom.

Flashback...

It was a quiet afternoon when a pouting mandu appeared in front of me.

"What's with the look Ms. Kim?". I asked petting leo at my lap.

She sat beside me and cling her arm into mine.

"Lili let's go and learn to bake some cake". She uses her baby voice.

I can't refuse at her when she uses her baby voice. She knows how to get me. Huh?

"Nini shiro. I don't want and I don't know". I insist. I don't want to bake cake, I'm suck in it.

"You don't know? That's why we're going to learn about it". She shakes me until I got dizzy.

"Yah! I don't want to Nini. I'm not interested in cooking nor baking. You know I'm suck in it yet you want me to go with you". I softly utter. I can't be mad at her. I can't be pissed nor annoyed, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

"Lisa-yah Jebal". Aiiissshhh where did chaesoo go?

"No". I said and turn to  face her. Aww she looks pitiful yet beautiful.

"If you don't want to come with me, then I'll go alone. I will go alone and bake sadly. I will go alone. Do you want someone to treat me badly? Can you let me go alone and look pitiful? You can't, right?". I looked at her with disbelief. She uses her REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY CARD.

She always use that when she doesn't have any way to perceive me.

My ghad Nini. What to do with you.

Lucky you cause when it comes to you, I can't refuse and let myself do all you want.

Call me stupid but I am deeply in love with her. Call me stupid for loving the person who treats me like a friend and a sister. Call me what ever you wanted to call me, I love her and I am willing to do everything just for her.