Chapter 14

Jeju Island

Lili's POV

"Guys let's go to Jeju?". I asked them while we are in the living room. "What are you going to do there?". Chipmunk asked eating again.

"Hiking? I mean nothing I just feel the vibe to go there". I said shrugging.

"Idiot your left arm is not fully fine yet". Jisoo unnie said tried to headbang me. "It's now fine unnie. Come on guys. I want to see the sky and stars in Jeju. Let's have a camping there and stargaze at night". I said pouting trying to get their mood.

"Jisoo's it's now almost holiday Lisa we can't just rent a place easily". Chaeyoungie said.

"But I already rented one. One tent for the four of us". I said still.

I can't just sit here doing nothing and miss the beautiful sky of Jeju.

"You really planned this huh?". Chu unnie said smirking. "Of course I'm lili after all". I said chuckling.

Why's Nini so silent again.

"Jen Jen you okay? Your silence makes us worried". I said and she just smiled. A fake one.

"Don't be lili. I'm not just in the mood to talk". She said. "Why? I mean, are you still feel not okay? Do you want to stay here and don't go somewhere else?". I asked worried.

No matter how I badly want to go to Jeju I'm willing to give up everything I want just for her. Her happiness and health is that all matters.

"No Lili I'm cool to go to Jeju". She said but I'm not buying it. "You sure?". I still assured her. She just nodded.

"Chae, Chu unnie you guys fine with it?". I asked them. "Hmmm I'm fine with it just buy me 3 bucket of chikin". The human chicken said. "Oh I'm fine too just buy me something edible and delicious food". The chipmunk who's addicted to food said.

"Then we're not going out". I said smiling. It's just a joke.

Damn my money.

Just kidding though.

Money is just a piece of paper the most important here is our happiness and the memories we'll going to keep.

"Cool. So let's go?". I asked and they stood up immediately go to  their rooms and ready their selves and their things.

"Yah we're just staying there for 3 days don't bring all your clothes and stuff. Also bring your passport". I said knowing them they always bring a lot of their stuff.

I also went to my room and ready myself.

Wearing my fitted black jeans, white sneakers and yellow hoodie partnered with bucket hat I'm ready to go.

I also packed my three days clothes and extra hoodie's.

Man I love hoodie's.

I also bring my camera.

As I finished I went out and saw them in the car already.

Chipmunk is beside chikin, mandu is in the side at the window part.

"Yah lalisa come on". Chae yelled. "I thought you are not fine going to Jeju and now you all are here like most excited than me". I said shaking my head.

I went to the car and sat beside chae near mandu. Our sitting arrangement was Jisoo unnie, chae, me and mandu.

"Let's go?". The manager asked. "Yes". I said and smiled at him.

"It will took 5-10 minutes to get there at Incheon international airport". He said and started the engine. As we arrived at the airport we're ready to take the plane.