Chapter 12

A great feeling

Lili's POV

It's now December. Welcome winter.

I love inhaling Christmas air breeze.

I love seeing Christmas lights displayed in the city and houses.

I love hearing Christmas songs.

I want to live in peace with Jen Jen and chaesoo. But what should I do, this is the reality, a painful reality that life is not easy.

Is it really the world that's unfair or the people?

"Yah lisa-yah you're daydreaming again?". Chu unnie asked.

I'm at the balcony enjoying the view and fresh air.

"Daydreaming of what unnie?". I asked chuckling.

"Yah you are not telling me something". She said. Wait is she even a she. Just kidding haha.

"What is it?". I asked.

"You love Jennie right?". She asked wearing her detective look again.

"Unnie, I love you. I love chaeyoungie and of course I love Jen Jen too". I said smirking.

"Silly. You love her more than a friend, a co-member and as a sister". She said looking at me intently.

"Well what can I hide to the Sherlock Holmes of this group". I said smiling.

"Ewww lalisa you're inlove". She said feels disgusted.

"Unnie love was the greatest feeling ever. Love always takes time and love can heal a wounded heart. That's what love can do". I said smiling as my imagination captured me and Nini loving each other.

Here I go again, believing that imagination is better than reality.

"Love takes time". Chu unnie said out of nowhere smiling like an idiot.

"Yah are you inlove too?". I asked excited.

"I don't think so". She said. "What do you mean unnie". I asked. "Is it what you called love when you saw someone and then your heart beats mad. Is it love when you excitedly want to see that person. Is it what you called love when you misses that person even though you two just saw each other. Is it what you called love when that person motivates you to do more?". She asked curiously looking at the front.

"It is unnie. It is love". I said and she just stared at me.

"It is love when you see that person as your world. It is love when you always wanted to be with him/her forever.There are lots of definition of love. Who's the lucky man or lucky lady unnie?". I asked teasing her and she just blushed.

"Why do you wanna know though". She said.

"Looks like the legendary Kim Jisoo is blushing". I teased and laugh out loud.

"Shut up YADOM". She teased back and laugh her ass off.

I glared at her until we two got silent.

"But what if our love is forbidden? Like age, language and gender". She asked brows furrowed, probably in a deep thoughts.

"Unnie there is no forbidden love. Age has nothing to do with love. Language? Love has it's own language. Gender? Nah it's not a problem. There's no gender in love, if you feel it then treasure it. Don't be shy if you like someone has a same gender as you, show who you truly are and that's enough. Accepted or not at least you showed who you are. Don't be afraid to take the risk". I said. Damn I look like advicing someone who's going to confess to her love ones.