cheater 8

Luke P.O.V

Why is she acting like this fuck she never acts this way before damn I miss burying my face in between her pussy right now but I make sure no one is stealing from me.

"So you and the wife doing yet," Marco asks walking into my office he needs to start knocking because I will be fuck the life out of the storm on my desk real soon.

"Need to stop walking in my office like that," I said while still glaring at my computer.

"What craw up your ass" he mumbled takes a sit on the couch on the right side of my office.

"Shut up I'm just frustrated okay," I said while pinching the bridge of my nose and lay back in my chair look up at the ceiling.

"So she stops give you pussy huh," he said while I get up he flinches like a little bitch he had always been I sat back down.

"See your body knows what capable of so don't fuck with me," I said he nodded his head he knows I will kill his family make him.

"So why are you here," I ask to make plans "Will everything be fine we bought six banks and four malls," he said good because I take any bad news right now.

________
__

I walk to my bedroom I unlock the door I walk in "baby" I said loudly to get her attention but nothing.

Then there was a crash I starts to fall over then I heard footsteps run away she didn't just hit me in the head with a vase then ran away.

I'm going fuck the shit out of her when I get up she that she would never be able to walk again she going to regret ever hitting me in the head with the vase.

I lay on the ground for good minutes it didn't calm me down just piss me off more when I got up call my guys to find her again.

Call all members

*Esce di nuovo a trovarla*
(She gets out again find her)

*Signore, forse dovresti lasciarla andare lì, un sacco di ragazze ti vogliono* (Sir maybe you should let her go there plenty of girls want you)

*Quando ho chiesto la tua opinione di trovare mia moglie o di essere un figlio libero per il resto della tua vita*
(When did I ask for your opinion find my wife or be childfree the rest of your life)

*Mi dispiace, signore, non intendeva così*(Sorry sir didn't mean like that)

*Chiudi il becco, vai a cercarla*
(Shut the hell up to go find her)

The call of the call

I hung up went to the bathroom to take a shower little blood was dropdown my face fuck my head hurt I'm going to her tired to bed when she came back.

I call up my doctor to come here when he gets here started to fix up the wounds the vase cause to my head he hands me some painkillers.

I'm going to make her pay I play video games and catch up on some show miss while I was in America an hour past when there was a knock on my door I get up and open the door.

There she was half her face was beaten then I glance at the guys who brought her back with scratched up and bruised all his faces like danm.

"You can leave," I said and they did I grabbed storm by her hair throw her on the bed I pull her pants off her she fights me and I slaps I have slapped her before it was her kink.

But this wasn't a sex slap just a painful one give her pain full slap she starts to cry.

I pull my boxers off and shove myself inside her "this may hurt a little bit baby so don't worry" I said she kept fighting me.