cheater 4

Storm P.O.V

I wake up with a naked Luke on top of me then it can back what happened yesterday my husband killed a man in front of me and rape me too.

I try to push Luke off me but he thought I want another round with him.

He started to kiss my beast to my neck and I try to hit him but he grabbed my arm pull them back.

"Good morning beautiful" I don't say anything to him he tried to kiss me but I turn my head.

"Are still mad at me"

"No I'm not mad just piss off kill someone then you rape me now you ask me if I mad!!"

I don't what happened because I was on top of him and he grabbed my hips.

"Baby listen to me I know that you hate me for this but please don't leave me I do anything keep you I know should have told you from the day we became a couple but I was scared that you will leave me please I'm begging you please stay with me"

Awww how cute what no don't give him wants he went he know that.

I can't say no to a sad excuse like that but maybe I can give him a second chance.

"Ok I forgive you but just this once condition no-kill, anyone, in this house okay" he turns us around so he can be on top.

"Ok baby" he started to kiss my neck to my stomach then to my kitty.

"Mmm still wet uh" I know my face turns red because he was smirk at me.

"Shut up have to use the bathroom" lies and he knows that I can't lie to save my life.  "Wow, who the liar now" he chuckled then lick my love area god it feels so good.

After Six Hours

Storm P.O.V

I get up from the bed even if I feel sore. I grab one of Luke's t-shirt from the ground and put it on.

"Hey babe where you going" I turn around to look at him.

"The bathroom why" he looked me up and down. "No reason just come back to bed."

I turn and swing my hips right to left because I know his watch every move I make.

Luke P.O.V

Damn that woman knows how to get me hard good thing don't have any meetings for the next few weeks I lay back down wait for my sexy wife to come back.
________
_____

A few minutes later

I get up and sit on the bed and watch my beautiful wife walk out of the bathroom with my t-shirt on.

I get up to walk behind her I kiss her neck to her earlobe "Babe stop please."

I kept kissing her and not listen to her too.  I put my hand on top of her area and start to finger fuck her.

"Came on babe let me go back to bed" she turned around to kiss my neck and damn it feels good I moan.

"No," I said I kept my fingers slow peace.  There was a knock-knock on the door who the hell knock I stop kissing storm walk to the door open to be meet with Ambra.

"What the fuck do you want slut" she looks at me like deer in a headlight.

"Lukey why be so mean it to me to be ten years I see you I heard you married some dumb ape."

What did This slut just call my beautiful gorgeous wife I grab Ambra by her throat.