Cheater 6

Storm P.O.V

So I jump out the bath window so you guys thought I wasn't going to escape you get me fuck up think God I was on the track team I remember where the front gate was so easy so I have to climb over the wall.

I have been running for good two hours it like they moved the gate father away I stop so I can breathe man how far is it the gate danm.

"Ei, Tu"
(Hey you) fuck one of his guards you think sis stop nope not this girl I start to run again and I didn't stop until I was tackled to the ground.

I started to fight him by punching him dead in the face kick him scratching but whatever I didn't even affect him he picked me up put me in the back seat of the car that I did even see or hear parked a couple of feet away.

"Il capo era preoccupato per the"
(The boss was worried about you)

I rolled my eyes at him I try to open the door but the child locks were on.

"Non me ne frega un cazzo"
(I don't give a fuck)

"scusa per averti affrontato ma il capo è incazzato dopo che te ne sei andato senza dirglielo"
(sorry for tackling you but the boss is pissed after you left without telling him) I just rolled my eyes at him I don't care.

How the fuck I'm going get out of this mess danm my young self not see red flags we get back to the house I just waiting for a little black girl to come out and say ohhh you go get it.

But no I get the two creep twin maids wait for us in front of the house waiting for us we get out of the car and they greeted us more like me than the caveman.

"l'amante con cui il giovane maestro vorrà parlare nel suo ufficio"
(mistress the young master will like to talk to in his office) they say in unison that's just plain creepy right there.

I just roll my eyes at them and walk away I walk to his office and there was the Devil himself I let myself in he looked pissed off but do I care nope.

"mia dolce dea pensavi di potermi lasciare? Possiedo ogni casa in questa gated community piena di miei uomini e donne che sono addestrati per uccidere chiunque cerchi di prendere ciò che è mio o andarsene"(my sweet goddess did you think you can leave me I own every house in this gated community full of my men and women's who are trained to kill anyone that tries to take what's mine or leave)

"Non me ne frega un cazzo di quello che dici Continuerò a provare ad andarmene ogni volta che non starò qui con te sei uno psicopatico mi hai mentito sul tuo lavoro e sulla tua vita" (I don't give a fuck what you say I will keep trying to leave every time I'm not staying here with you are a psychopath you lied to me about your job and life)

He gets up from his chair and leaned over me I just stare at him.

"Il tuo bambino mio e quel bambino nella tua pancia è mio e non ti lascio andare e lo conosci in prima persona"(Your mine baby and that baby in your belly is mine and not let you go and you know this first hand.) He gets my blood boiling right now.

"vaffanculo"(fuck you) I said learned into his face "Sarai la mia piccola troia"(You will my little slut) he said in his strong voice fuck he calls me that when he horny.