cheater 10

Luke P.O.V

I woke up still inside my princess her eyes are puff I kiss her forehead to her neck she loves when I do this after I get rough with her.

She loves when I eat her out in the morning I didn't mean to be that rough with her " I'm sorry baby I make-up to you" I whispered while kissing down her body she started to moan.

Every time she moans turns me on I start to lick and suck on her beautiful pussy her juices flowing in my mouth.

I love how she tastes I want more so I shove my face into pussy she wraps her leg around my shoulder.

Her moan music in my ears "please stop Luke" she let out while moaning I did stop.

"Thank you," she said looking away from me, "baby do you think I'm stopping," I said kissing her ear I turn her over that her face buried in the pillow as I line myself in between her plump lips.

She was so wet for me it feel like the ocean I can hear her moan into the pillow so I push myself deeper into her I can feel her tight around me.

"Damn baby I'm starting to think you like this bit too much," I said the way she was tight around me I want to pull hair but she would be pissed if I do so I put my hand on the back of her neck.

I ram myself inside her I cum inside her I move hair to the side and kiss back her neck.

I finish inside her "love you I can't wait to meet our children" I said kissing her all over her back.

She didn't say anything so I turn her over kiss her she won't kiss back
but I was okay with it "I'm mostly finished with work so we get back to your honeymoon.

"fuck you," she growled at me "I'm sorry for being a bad husband for not telling you, and in the beginning but I didn't want to lose you, baby," I said sitting up in bed.

"Go hell," she said not looking at me "only if you're next to me," I said kissing her ear get out of the bed.

_____
__

I finish my work so now I take Storm out like I promise to I get up from my desk head to my room.

I open the door see my baby lay in bed with her back facing me "baby finish my work I could have finished a long time ago if someone didn't run away every minute" I said climbing into bed.

"Fuck off," she said damn "stop acting like bitch I said was sorry but you left me no choice," I said turning her around to look at me.

"I love you with my heart," I said kissing her sweet spot on her neck "stop" she moan so I stop "fine stop but we can go out tonight may reservation this new restaurant that is open "whatever," she said not looking at me.

"Fuck I'm trying to make up to you free food and night in the beautiful country want to go too.

"Fuck you think free food going you off the hook you lied and raped me and kept me here" she yelled at me.

"It not rape you are my wife," I said she just looks at me but more like she was disappointed in me "baby I didn't mean it like that," I said trying to fix what I said "no your right my aunt should let the husband do whatever," she said get up going to bathroom.