cheater 1

"I can't believe you're getting married"

"Do guys think we get married too fast" my cousin stop doing my makeup look at me?

"Girl the guy is in love with you and you won't hurt him do you" she a right guy like him once in a lifetime.

"Your right I'm just nervous that all" after my cousin finished the makeup I get up from the chair put on my wedding dress and shoes.

After getting shoes on me, my friend, and most of the women in my family walk to the second door of the church

Then the Bridesmaids started walking after the ring barrier then the flower girl I was scared I'm getting married to Luke looks so handsome in his tuxedo.

I hug my mom she hugs me back then hugs Luke and kisses him on his cheek then went to her sit Luke grabbed my hand.

________
____

"I do"

"Do you Luke king take Storm black to be your wife hold to cherish in sickness and in health until death do you part"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" love this part his Warm lips against my lips he wraps his arm around my body and I wrap my arm around his neck.

After the wedding was over let the party being we take pictures cut the cake and dance.

"You look beautiful"

"You don't look half bad your self " I lay my head on his chest I can hear is Hart bet love this man with all my heart and soul.

We walk back to sit so we can listen to the speeches.

I sit next to my husband lay my head on his shoulder I can feel his hand rubbing up and down my thigh.

"What are you doing" I whisper so he can hear me.

"Just getting you ready for our honeymoon" he whispers back to me with a smirk on his face I blush and kiss his neck I push myself off his shoulder sit up.

I can still feel his hand but go father up my dress this goes be long and hard night.

At the party end, we get into the limo when we get home to change into some regular close.

We pack some clothes, shoes, and are swimsuits we walk back to the limo
Luke sits close to me so he can finish what he started I guess he kisses me it turns into a make-out session.

Until he put his hand under my shirt but I don't mind he my husband now he kisses my cheek then nuzzles my neck lick and kiss that spot couldn't help but giggles.

"So cute when you giggle I can't wait to get you pregnant" that push him away look at him.

"What"

"It that I  don't want a child right now"

"Oh sorry I can wait ok"

"Ok" he starts to go back to kiss me than his phone start to ring so I grab it from his pocket.

"Hello"

"Mmm sorry thought must have dialed the wrong number"

"Oh who try to get"

"Mr. King"

"Oh my husband"

"Husband"

"Yes, we" be I can finish my sentence Luke grabbed the phone out of my head.

"What have I told you about answering my phone" he was angry he kiss me before I can I'm sorry I kiss back he broke the kiss talk on the phone.

"Hello... are you seriously... are the boys that dumb gave them one simple task...  they said they can handle it now I regret my decision and you know I don't like to regret my decisions tell him I get there they're toast"I was so confused what does he mean it's just part of his job is he taking care of business on our honeymoon.

He hung up his phone and try to kiss me but I move my head.

"What what's wrong baby"

"Your work on our honeymoon" he sighs and pushes his hair back and just looked at me.

"I promise after this meeting it just you and me now let me make out before we get to the private jet"

"You have a private jet?"

"We have a private jet, Islands, cars, houses hotels, and apartment build"

"Wow are you a businessman"

" I'm in between a businessman and a negotiation you can say" after he started to kiss me from my lip to my chest he pulls up my shirt but the limo stop.

"I guess we are here"