cheater 9

Storm P.O.V

When he walk-in call for me I hit him with a vast run let hell out of there he made do this so not my fault.

I ran and ran until made it to a tall wall but that didn't stop me so I can climb over it but get down was the hard part.

But I did get down with few scratches here and there I catch my breath and look around to see where I was in some forest.

I started to walk it was quiet to quiet so start to climb a tree when I hear dogs barking will fuck.

"We know your up there so come down here" like bitch do I look dumb I kept quiet and watch one of them start to climb the tree I was in fuck I try to climb high.

But he grabs my leg so kick him in his face he let go for a second give me chance to climb high but the brunch I was holding broke and I fell out of the tree.

Where henchman number two looks at me "beh dannazione è stato facile." (well damn this was easy)

Henchman number two try to grab their arm so I scratched him I try to aim for his eyes but he moved his head.

But I did leave few scratches on him when getting back to hell.

When we get to the bedroom Luke looks at us up and down look mad and proud at some time.

"You can leave now," he said and they did leave me the monster turn watch to henchman leave me here.

Then I felt my hair be pulled not safe pulled a snap your neck pull "what the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled in my face hold my hair.

"Let go of my hair," I said tears rolled down my face he lick my teras fuck don't get wet.

"Aww you think tears stop me take your clothes off" he whispers in my ear.

I tried to pull his hand off my hair but he grabs me tighter.

"Oh baby doesn't fight me just make me want you more," he said he pushed me onto the bed get on top of me and turn me around.

Handcuffed me to the bed and kiss my forehead "I will be back" he said get off me.

Fuck how do I get out of this maybe gain his Trust can get out of this that can work if convince him to unhandcuff.

"Baby mama and dad come to see us next week," he said walk to me I didn't say anything.

"What cat caught your tongue," he said to pull my pants down then he takes his shirt off damn my man looks good damn no bitch not the time for that.

"I miss you and finish with my work so just me and you baby," he said kiss my neck.

Fuck he horny "baby, please can we not I'm tired," said I beg him "baby didn't tell you running around here," he said rip my shirt.

Then he pulls my bra than my unaware off "baby, please beg you not do it right now" I said with tears when he angry sex kill I would have died in my College years.

"Nessun bambino dovrebbe ascoltarmi"
(No baby should listen to me)

Fuck I'm going to die by sex I struggle against my strength.

"Baby come on both know like rough," he said and in his sick twisted vice when he pisses off.

"No, I hate it rough you know that" I cry out all the licks my tears rolled down my eyes.