Cheater 5

"What did you call mine woman bitch."

Her eyes wide open as I grab her nack and she try to fight me back but I didn't let go unit someone try to pull my hands off her.

"Baby what are doing let her go" I did I let the ugly, tall ass, and no breast bitch go she fell to the ground trying to catch her breath.

Storm tries to help her look at me damn I'm the dog house again.

"What wrong with you you can't go grab people like that" I look at her she rolled her eyes at me and help Amber ugly ass.

______
___

"What is wrong with you why did you do that to that poor girl" I try to kiss her but she tries to push me off her but that shit didn't work.

"Because she calls you an ape that why so I had to put her in her place" she looks at me then she kisses.

"Grazie Piccola, ma la prossima volta che mi lasci occuparmene, ok"(Thanks baby, but the next time you let me deal with it ok) Damm I can't when she speaks Italian.

I started to kiss her with full power and undoing her robe.

Damn her body can turn a gay man straight.

"Wait, the second baby," she said pushed me away from her.

"Don't think you in the clear" damn she walks away from me to the bathroom.

I followed her but she locked the door behind her.

"Baby, per favore, lasciami entrare, io sono una Buona promessa" (Baby please let me in I be good promise) she didn't answer me.

"Non me la sento quindi lasciami prima fare la doccia e poi ti faccio entrare"(I don't feel like so let me take shower first then I let you in.)

She knows her speaking in Italian turns me on so fuck much.

"Stop doing that before I break this door down mio more," I said I mean it to I will break this door.

"Yes sir," she said I can't wait when she came out I'm fucking her soul out of her body.

She is in the bathroom for ten minutes so I knock on the door.

"Piccola, sta bene lì dentro"(baby you all right in there) no answer so I kicked the door down.

"Figlio di puttana" (son of bitch) did she jumped out the window but didn't see her bring clothe in with her

She may have put some in here when want to talk to that slut.

"Cazzo, sono così fottutamente stupido perché ho avuto un lavoro che le ha fatto amare questo posto e lentamente le ho fatto sapere cosa faccio per vivere ma ho sparato a quegli idioti stronzi"(Fuck I'm so fuck stupid why I had one job make her love this place and slow let know her to know what I do for a living but I had shoot those dumbass fucker)