cheater 2

I fix myself to get out of the limo Luke to grab some of the bags and so did the dive we walk to the private jet.
We get on the plane Luke sits across from me.

He just stared at me I just smiled at him then he smirked at me.

"You look good in my T-shirt" I can feel my face turn red look down so he can't see.

But I can feel his hand on the cheek I pass my face into his hand. His hand are hard but love them like that I did even notice.

I kissed his hand front to back his face was turned red.

"Hello sir may I being you anything"
I stop kissing his hand but I still holding his hand.

He pulls my hand to him he kisses my hand and I giggle softly.

"No nothing you sexy" I wasn't listening I was too busy playing with his hand.

"Mmmm did you say something"
He chuckles at me and I blush the fly attendant rolls her eyes at me looks at my husband like she wants him in her bed.

I get up from my seat and walk to him I sit on his lap and kiss him hard and he kisses back but hard very hard like he was going to fuck me right in front of the flight attendant I pulled away to look at her.

"Don't you have to get back to work" she looks so mad and walked away I went back to my husband's sexy lips.

I can feel his big friend rubbing against my inner thigh.

"I guess someone happy to see me," I said in between a kiss

"You don't know half it," he mumbled get fuck good tonight.

________
___

The plane lands me and Luke walk to the exit and the stairs to a Park car a big man gets out and grabs my bags and Luke I hop into the car then Luke gets after me I laid my head on his shoulder.

About a few hours we get to a big gate then a big house.

"Hey was that the house," I ask

"No beautiful that house on that hill is" he pointed out the window.

"Wow," I said  "It my family home live since it was built," he said low told so I couldn't hear him

"family house you mean," I said looking at him.

"Yes I want our kids to be born here," he said with an awkward smile.

"Are you ask me to move here"

"Will yes"

"Umm can I think about it"

"Of cause love" he kisses my neck the car stopped we get out few people came outside to greet us.

Some of them grab our bags then we walk inside Luke told me to follow the men to our room.

________
_____

Luke P.O.V

"So someone tells me how did this happen did you forget the mission or the cops show up be because I don't have my money and Louis don't have it either and he never lied about his loyalty to anyone so explain how you blues lose two million dollars in cash!"

I can't hold my argue they don't say words I'm now frustrated but my wife is upstairs in one of my t-shirts calm me down.

"Will sir we get the money and on our way home the car gets hit next we know the money was gone" I walk behind them.

"Wish I can believe you but I can't" I take the gun from one of my men shot at the guy next to him.

"Now tell me the truth or either we get the money" put the gun to his head.

"Tik Tok you're timing is running out"

"We give to Jack"

"Was that so hard oh say hi to David for me" before he says anything I shot him in the head I hear a loud yell.