Busted 4.

CALUM

This is bad. So very, very bad!"

"CALUM QUIT IT!" Michael shouted at me. "You're not helping anyone right now." I slumped down in a cheap, brown fold-up chair. Ha. And you think they would give a celebrity-such as i- better treatment.

"This is bad publicity guys. If the news reporters find out about this..If my sister found out about this." I held my head in my hand while leaning over my chair. I massaged my temples as Ashton began to speak.

"What should we do? We'll miss our concert if we don't go on in ten minutes, but what if she wakes up alone?" He shook his head. Why does he care so much about people He doesnt know? It's just friends and family that's important to me. I was dragged out of my deep thoughts when Ashton continued speaking. "...I know Luke, but you know as well as i do the security will do as little as possible to help her and as much as they can to get rid of her. Hell! They were willing to pay millions of dollars to make Calum's nudes scandal 'disappear'."

I can sense the heart burning from ear to ear, and i was sure i was as red as a beet. "Whatever. At least it impressed the ladies- and Ashton. I think even Dolly was impressed." I knew i hit a sore spot, but once the words started rolling, i couldn't get them to stop. "Maybe that's why she left you" i smirked. Damn, too far. Oh well, he deserved.

I stand up from my seat and start for the door when i feel a tap on my right shoulder. As i turn around- WHAM! - i fell straight to the floor, holding my beautiful dark brown eyes. "What the fuck was that?!" I groaned. Ashton came hurling again, but was pulled back by Micahel on his left and Luke on his right. He pointed at me as he spoke "I swear to God, Hood: if you ever, i mean ever mention Dolly again i WILL beat your sorry ass, and next time, Luke and Michael wont be here to stop me."

"I'm done. do NOT expect me to return in time for the show!" I know Ashton and I will not be on the best of speaking terms for about a week or so. I look over at Luke, his gorgeous-er- i mean his blue eyes staring at me. They soften up as he begins "Please don't go, the show starts in six minutes.." How could i be mean to him? He was always so irresista- uh i mean- there for me. I hung my head down, not able to look him in the eyes as i would seen crush his hope. "Sorry Luke." I started for the door.

MICHAEL

"Calum's such an ass!" Ashton ejaculated. "Dolly would never have been impressed with him and not me, right?" he tried to assure himself, but no one responds.

"She's moving!" Luke looked at the girl, probably around the age of 16. He was like a hopeful puppy, excited by chasing its own tail. I'm sure everyone forgot about her during that big commotion, although i admit, i didn't. There was just something..weird about her, that i couldn't just shake off. I have to keep my guard up, I didn't like the looks of her.

"Boys, you're on in three minutes! i don't know why you aren't on stage like Calum! You should really be more like him!" Ugh of course he's there. But OH MY GOSH, we have to hide the body! If she finds an unconscious female in our room; Not going to be pretty. Ashton was already on it though, and he covered the body with two beach towels from our Miami concert wo days ago, Calum's pillow, and some dirty boxers, which we've shared so much, we don't even know who they belong to. Including the lion boxers, which i think were Calum's but i always see on Luke.

"Uh, hello?" Lou snapped. "We ain't got all day Michael!" I looked back at the girl, it's a good thing we are just opening to 1D, so we'll be back soon enough to check on her. I then bolted out of my room, my green with blue flannel swaying in the breeze and my hold in my black skinny ripped jeans stretch with every step i take. Lou just shook her head and waved her clipboard in the air. "Mmm, mmm, mmmm. What am i going to do with you boys" And i think, her mouth might've twitched just a bit, to form a smile.

JANITOR

"Ugh slobs" i told myself as i stroked my 5' white beard. I hated my job. I despise celebrities and i especially despise teenage male ones. If only i were lucky in the music industry, I would be the one hiring people to clean up after me. Not this dreadful reality i'm living.

I decided to first vacuum the rugs, so i picked up an xbox, wii, ps3 and 4 off the floor!? How much richer could you get? I hit the side of my rib on a sharp corner of an object. Oh yeah that's right, you could have a Foosball table with the legs covered in different types of diamonds -.-). I pry some diamonds loose and stick them in my lower left pocket in the front. This should be able to pay for all the money i own. Well at least that's the upside of cleaning up after celebrities: you always can keep a few valuables they leave behind, to pay for all the crack you smoke, and sometimes if you're lucky, they're even willing to buy crack from you twice the amount of the normal cost!

I now switched to the task of picking up after the boys and putting everything in te right spot. "When did they learn to be so Goddamn lazy?" said as i picked up a pile of boxers on the couch. After throwing them into the hamper i swore i saw something move in my peripheal vision. I picked up a bat and walked around the room cautiously. Maybe it's just the crack talking to me. But no! There! It moved again!

I started rapidly hitting it numrous times in various areas. When i believed it was finally dead, i pulled up the blanket to find a body! I couldn't find a heart beat. As i was contemplating on whether or not i should dispose the bod or blame the four boys as cruel sex offenders and murderers, i heard voices coming from the hallway, and couldn't shake the feeling i was being watched. Again, it's probably the crack talking to me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoed the book so far! If you liked the chapter Please Vote. Can i have 18 reads for the next chapter and thanks for reading! :) :) :)