8; plans

~J~

it's nice to see taeyong smile again. this past few days he was down and wanted to see his little brother but couldn't even if he wanted to because he wasn't sure if it was safe for the both of them yet. but since i found him in time he wasn't further more hurt. if only i found him sooner.

taeyong was laying on the bed still sound asleep. his hair messy and face pretty. wait what? i mean yes he is stunning and all reasons i couldnt contain myself sometimes but its not like i want it already i mean like i can wait for him if he is okay with it but really its fine if he's no i get it-

"mr. jung i've been knocking at this door for almost a min. are you going to open it or not?"

the sudden voice interrupted me from my thoughts. i was quickly embarrassed as yuta heard what was i thinking of, but stood up from my seat and opened the door for him.

"what is it that you bring at this time of the day?" i asked irritatedly as he was still not over the fact that i was thinking lewd stuff. 

"im here to bring a report. looks like kang soo wasnt really the head of the blue moon afterall." he paused for a minute. "he was just one of the subordinated acting like a leader to not expose the real one. and the group we just wiped out? it was only one of the many groups blue moon always sent to do dirty business." my blood boiled at how cunning their leader was.

"did he seriously thought i wont be able to know him?" i let out a laugh. "just a tiny scent from him and i'll recognize him before he even tries to hide himself. did he not know who he was challenging yet? such a shame, he would be dead once i found him." i looked over the man who was sleeping on the bed and suddenly thoughts of what happened to him came across my mind. 

furious was an understatement of how i was feeling as of the moment. i abruptly wanted to commit a mass murder again just to calm myself. but since im changing to a new man i have to stop my thirst for violence. i wouldnt want to scare my mate afterall. 

"jaehyun..?" i snapped back to reality when i saw taeyong getting up from bed. his nose scrunchy, hair a mess, eyes squinted, my anger went down and instead was replace with butterflies. 

"i should go for now. i'll send in papers for you to read later." i nodded and watched yuta exited. 

i walked over the bed and sat beside taeyong. "anything you want for breakfast my dear?" his face blushed and instantly he was wide awake.

"i um... needtoheadtothebathroombye!" he said it so fast i barely had time to understand it i just laughed at how adorable he was is. i headed to the hanged mirror and fixed my appearance. i wouldnt want to look like a horny dog infront of the person i like might as well fix myself even he thinks it's too formal. 

i heard the sound of the bathroom door opened and left me with a taeyong standing by the door frame still red and shy. 

"so what do you want for breakfast?" i paused and gave him choices. "we could have hotcakes, bacon or eggs, or" i cheekily smirked before ending the sentence with, "me?".

taeyong choked on his saliva and was now staring at me. "i um.. would prefer bacon and eggs please thank you." and again, he left the room before i did. 

~~~~~

"so taeyong how were you?" we were at the dining table and i just finished cooking. Mark was seated beside ten and across them was me and taeyong sitting next to each other. 

"im fine. i was saved by jaehyun before the pack of blue moon found me." a hint of fear still visible to taeyong's voice.

"that's fine taeyong everything is finished and no one will harm you guys anymore okay?" ten held the other's hand reassuring the best for the brothers.

"i was so scared and worried hyung. i thought i was going to lost you. you are my only family left i dont want you to be gone." mark tried fighting back his tears but failed. taeyong stood up from his seat and hugged the younger. 

i can feel the love of those two brothers and their strong bond. i always wished and longed for someone to love me too. 

"but ofcourse i wouldnt be here infront of you guys if it werent for jaehyun." taeyong looked to me and smiled. his eyes glimmering as i was lost to the gentle orbs of his. "i have never properly thanked you so, thank you jung jaehyun for taking care and saving me. i dont know why you're doing this but i really owe you my life." i was happy to hear such words coming from him. 

i stood up from my seat and walked towards mark. "mark as his brother, and ten who is sitting beside mark and taeyong's bestfriend, may i ask permission from you two if i can ask taeyong to be my mate?" 

all of them were shocked from the sudden question, prolly because it was literally out of nowhere and was just about to have breakfast. mark was the first to speak out, "i honestly think you're a great guy hyung, i do think you have pure intentions so yeah i guess? as long as hyung is happy and is well, i will be too." ten on the other hand who was super excited and happy of what was happening shouted, "oh fucking course mr. jung, sorry for the speech but yes you didnt have to ask because even if you didnt i would gladly hand taeyong over to you!" he exclaimed. taeyong hit the side of his arm and ten could only laugh at his demise. 

"since i have asked two of the most important people in your life mr. lee," i held his hand and pulled him close to me. "will you go out with me?" taeyong was left in confusion was still not sinking everything that has happened. "am i supposed.. to answer..now...?" he nervously asked.

"you dont have to answer me right now im willing to wait until you're ready. for now i just need you to stay right by my side so i can protect you and your brother." i gently let out a smile and so did he.